Chapter 13 : Prom?

A/N : I accidentally posted this chapter yesterday when it wasn't completed and I unpublished it right away so I am very sorry for the confusion. I hope you enjoy.

Continuing From Last Part...

Lea POV

You have got to be kidding me.

"It's you guys," Dr.Riley said as she grinned.

"Like if I didn't see that one coming," Naya mumbled.

"Girls come here," Dr.Riley said as two girls walked over one on each side of her.

"This is Claire and Natalie, Camille's best friends," Dr.Riley said as she smiled at them.

"Her best friends in the whole wide world," Natalie said as she smiled happily.

"Girls, Who exactly is Camille Travis?" Dr.Riley asked them.

"Like, The chief of surgery's niece," Claire said.

"And, Girls, what does she want, exactly?" Dr.Riley asked.

"Like, A prom," Claire said as she sighed happily.

"No. Like, The best prom ever," Natalie said excitedly.

"Now girls, this group of interns are going to be noting all the details for the prom that you come up with so why don't you go into this room right here and make yourself at home," Dr.Riley said as she pointed to the room.

"Great," Natalie said as she and Claire walked off.

"You better treat them like queens," Dr.Riley said and walked away.

"How about you two guys go and get all the details and me and the girls do something for the prom later," Naya said as she grabbed mine and Dianna's arm and we stood outside of the room in which they were taking notes.

Mark POV

I Can not believe that I am stuck doing this.

"OMG, We need a theme!" Claire said as she jumped up in down on her chair.

"A -- Theme," Chord said as he wrote everything in his notebook.

"Ooooh Oooh Can we have sparkling lights?! Cause sparkling lights are amazing," Natalie said as excitedly.

"That is SUCH a good idea," Claire said as she beamed with excitement.

Lea POV

"I didn't like teenage girls when I was a teenage girl," Naya said as she looked at me.

"I had the whole "Angry pink hair thing" going on, Would've been caught dead going to prom," I said as I chuckled.

"My mother made me go, My date barfed on my dress, and tried to feel me up," Naya said as I laughed.

"I was prom queen," Dianna said as she smiled proudly.

"I can see that," Naya looked at her like if she were an alien.

I start to laugh.

"I wonder how it's going for Mark and Chord?" I said as I chuckle.

Dr.Riley POV

"You got a dress for the prom Amber?" Dr.Morrison asked as he walked up to me.

Yeah, I am his favorite resident.

"Excuse me sir?" I ask confused.

"If I go everybody else has to go," He said sternly.

"Wh- I am a grown woman," I say as I chuckle thinking he was joking.