Chapter 12: Feelin Myself

|| Continuing From Last Part ||

1 Week Later...

Lea POV

Its been a week and it is still typical Seattle, Still pouring rain.But I finally feel like myself. I am finally healthy again after a couple days of being sick and I am thrilled to get back to work because I hated being in bed. My room mates have been my rock throughout my sickness, I love them to death. They are the siblings I never had. Anyways back to what is going on now... Getting to wear my light blue scrubs and my black pair of converse on again it feels right. On the other hand being in this disgusting locker room makes me happy to be back.

"Are you sure you feel better?" Dianna asked as she put her hair up.

"Hell yes," I said as I gave her a confident smile.

"Well it's good to have you back," She said as she smiled back and patted my back.

"Good to be back," I said as I sighed.

"Well now I am not going to have anymore good cases," Naya said as she rolled her eyes in a playful way at me.

"PLEASE, I bet Dr.Riley is going to put me in the morgue," I said as I stretched my legs on the bench.

"Doubt it," Chord said as he smiled.

"I mean I am having the time of my life," Mark said as he smirked and shut is locker.

"And what have you been up too? Other than making out with Di all the time?" I asked as I laughed.

Dianna starts to blush.

"I have been on Dr. Monteith's service and can I just say that I am getting the best cases anyone could ask for," He said as sighed in happiness.

"F you! While you were doing brain things I was put in the morgue for the whole week,Yet I am the one that is smarter than you, Evil Spawn" Naya said as she rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Have you checked the time?" I asked as I looked at them in shock.

"Shit we have seconds," Mark said as his eyes widened.

We shut our lockers and we run past all the nurses and patients in the halls.

"Get out of our way!" Mark screamed as we ran behind him.

I couldn't help but start to burst out laughing.

"Ar--e you real--ly laug--hing?" Chord said out of breath.

"Well would you look at that?" Dr.Riley said as she looked at each of us.

"You idiots are seconds late but just because it wasn't minutes doesn't mean you aren't going to be punished," She said as she looked at each of us with a evil smirk.

"I don't have your punishment set but believe it or not it will be good," She said as she laughed evilly at the end.

"Okay lets begin, Dianna you and Naya are on a case with Dr.Monteith, Lea you are on a case with Darren and might I add you will love it, And Mark you are with Dr.Mchale at trauma, and Chord today is your lucky day, You are with me, Now go!" She said as she gave us each a folder of what we were going to do today.

I read mine and I instantly knew it was going to be amazing plus Darren and me go way back. We all walk away together as we keep examining our folders.

"Well aren't I so lucky, I get the naughtsy," Chord said as he rolled his eyes.

"I love my case," Mark said as he sighed happily.

"Lemme see," I said as I looked over my shoulder and saw his.

"Niceee," I said in a chillax way.