Chapter 9: Something To Talk About

A/N : Thank You All So Much For The Comments On Last Part and Thanks for 1. 08 k Reads 😩 It was all of you guys who made it happen so quickly so Thank You 💙

Continuing From Last Part...

Lea POV

When you faint it feels like a trap where your head has this twisty turvy affect and it just keeps spinning over and over again. You don't realize that your lying on the floor unconscious. All you can think is can I get up? How can I get up? We can see everything around us, we can see the people rushing to help you. I can see that I shouldn't be here. My life would've been different if it weren't for my mother. I lay there just hoping I can stay here just laying here worrying about nothing, not thinking about anything but that is life, you can't stop living.

Cory POV

"Lea? CAN WE GET A GURNEE OVER HERE?!" I screamed as I bended down and flipped her over gently so she is on her back.

"We have one right here doctor," a nurse said as he placed it on the floor.

I place her on it and I wheel it into a room. I get her blood back in order and I sit there waiting for her to be conscious again.

Lea POV

I wake up and I look around and I see the tubes around me.

"I have to go, what am I doing here," I said as I held my throat because of the pain of talking.

Cory POV

"You can't go your sick," I said as I pushed her gently back into her bed.

She swallowed saliva and said, " Can you give me a notebook and a marker?" She asked through the pain.

"Yeah," I said as I looked around for them an I found them in a basket under the chair.

She starts to write :
"I need to get up can you PLEASE help me leave ?!"

"Lea, I can't let you be in pain," I said.

"Fine," she wrote as she smiled.

"I didn't really think you would give up that easily," I said as I laughed.

"I need this," she wrote as she smiled.

"Well I have a patient to go to so can you PLEASE page me if you need anything?" I asked as I grabbed her hand.

"I am NOT going to page you, I am going to page a nurse, because that is what they are here to do," she said as she smiled.

"Well don't think I am not going to check on you later," I said as I laughed.

She smiled.

"Go, Mark is probably waiting for you," she wrote as she let go of my hand.

"Are you sure I think I should stay," I said as I smiled.

"Go!" She said as she wrote it down and gave me a little punch.

"Fine," I said as I smiled and left the room.

Lea POV

I page the nurse to come in.

"Dr.Michele are you okay," A guy nurse asks as he rushes in.

"Yeah, Can you please page Dr.Riley?" I asked as I wrote it down as fast as possible.

"Will do doctor," He said as he smiled and quickly rushed out.

I just layed on the bed and slowly started to fall asleep.

Dr.Riley POV

"LEA?" I asked as I barged into her room.