Chapter 6: Roomates

Continuing From Last Part...

Lea POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off like crazy because my new roommates have arrived at the house and since we have 30 minutes for them to settle in before we all have to go to work were all in a huge hurry.

"I am coming," I yelled as I wrapped a blanket around me and walked barefoot to the door.

I opened the door and it was pouring rain, Typical Seattle.

"HEY THERE NEW ROOMIE!" Dianna yelled as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey there," I said as I laughed as she pulled me in.

"Where is you daughter?" Naya asked as she looked around.

"Asleep," I said as I smiled.

"Awesome place," Chord said as he looked around.

"Thanks," I said as I smiled.

"Nice Place Michele," Mark said as he looked around.

"Thanks Mark but now it's all of our place," I said as I smiled.

"SO....this is the house, Let me give you a little as fast as I can house tour," I said.

"You guys can just leave your stuff at the entrance," I said as signaled them to follow me.

"M'kay This is obviously the living room and kitchen is right there than there is a bathroom down here as well," I said as I smiled and kept walking and went up the stairs.

"Up here is all the bedrooms in which one of them Aaliyah is sleeping in so be quiet, Also This is Naya's Room , Mark's Room, Dianna's Room, Than Chords Room," I said as I pointed to each of there rooms and moved from room to room.

"Awesome, Huge room, I love it," Dianna said as she smiled.

"Yeah," I said as I smiled back.

"Ohhh and there is a bathroom in between Mark's and Dianna's Room," I said as I took them to it.

"Hey Mom whats with all the noise," Aaliyah said as she got out of her room as she squinted because of the light.

"Aaliyah this is the people that are going to live with us," I said as I smiled at her.

"HI!" She said as a smile splashed on her face.

"Aaliyah this is Dianna, Mark, Chord, And Naya," I told her pointing at each one as I said there names.

"That is hard to remember," Aaliyah said as she laughed.

"Well you can call me Di for short if it makes it easier," Dianna said as she smiled.

"Okay," Aaliyah said as she smiled at her.

"OK you guys have like 25 minutes left to settle in so you should get going," I told them as I smiled excited for my new roomates.

"Lets go get you ready," I told Aaliyah as I smiled and grabbed her and took her into her room to get her ready.

Dianna POV

We all walk to the entrance to grab our stuff.

"Her daughter looks like an effing model," Naya said stunned.

"I know, Her eyes are too die for," I said.

We all went into our new rooms and we all started to get our room ready as fast as we could since we still had to get to work on time and with the drive there it would take 9 minutes to get to the hospital so we had to hurry up.