Chapter 8: You Be Illin'

A/N: //Before I begin this chapter I would love to thank all of you guys for the amazing comments you leave on my book. It honestly means the whole world when you comment. In return if you would like I will add you or in this case your name in the story, Your name will be used as a patient. All you have to do is comment your name 💘. Thank You 💗 //

(Next Day)

Lea POV

I woke up and I sit up and I instantly feel tipsy. I go into the kitchen and I rub my eyes trying to regain my vision.

"Morning Lea, Made some Muffins and Coffee," Dianna said as she ate a Muffin.

I feel something about to come out of my throat and I start to cough like crazy.

"Lea are you okay?" She asked as she stopped eating her muffin.

"I am fine," I said as my voice cracked.

"No, I don't think you are," She said as she grabbed a mug from the shelf.

"I really am I need to wake Aaliyah up," I said as I my eyes began to shut and I layed on the couch.

"No how about you drink this," She said as she gave me a mug of herbal tea.

"Thanks," I said giving up.

"I am going to wake everyone up because or than were going to be late like the other day," She said as she put a blanket over me and laughed.

I closed my eyes and I fell Asleep.

Naya POV

"WAKE UP NAYA!" Dianna said as she came in my room and opened the blinds.

"UGH," I said as I got up and rubbed my eyes gently.

"I am going to wake the rest of them up, can you do me a favor and wake up Aaliyah and gave her breakfast? Thanks," She said as she got up.

What? I walk into Aaliyah's room and I see her sleeping with her doll in her arms.

"Hey Aaliyah it is time to wake up," I said as I turned on her light.

"I am tired Auntie Yaya," She said as she continued to nap.

"You are going to be late to school," I said.

"I don't want to be late," She said as she smiled and got up.

"Here get on the bed," I said as I smiled.

"Okay," She said as she smiled excitedly .

I turn around.

"Get On," I said as I took out my arms.

"Let's go get you some cereal," I said as I carried her into the kitchen.

"Which cereal do you want Missy?" I asked as I looked at all the types.

"Fruit Loops," She said as she smiled brightly.

"Okay," I said as I grabbed a bowl and the milk and poured it in.

"Here you go," I said as I gave it to her and grabbed a muffin and a cup of Coffee.

Mark comes into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator.

"What is with Lea?" He asked as he laughed.

"I don't know," I said as I laughed along.

"But she is going to have to get up," I said as I laughed.

I get up and I walk up to her.

"Do you have a hang over from yesterday?" I asked her loudly.

She got up with her eyes still shut and her hair messy. She tried to talk but nothing came out.