Chapter 11 : Losing My Mind

Continuing From Last Part...

3 Hours Later...

Lea POV

I open my eyes and I see Cory standing over me with a smile which causes me too chuckle.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I ask as I rub my eyes.

"I don't know," He said as he sat next to me on the stranded bed.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Mark on some case?" I ask as I sit up.

"Were done already," He said.

"Well don't get this the wrong way but don't you have a busy schedule?" I ask him confused.

"Not really, There hasn't been a ton of trauma lately."

"That's weird," I say as I grab a tissue from the tissue box.

"How are you feeling?" He asks worriedly.

"I have been feeling okay the whole time but supposedly I still have a fever," I say as I laugh.

Cory POV

She looks so tired and sick and all I want if for her to get better so we can go on our date.

"Let's get you to your room," I said as I smiled and stood up.

"Orrrr..." She said as she looked at me with a smile.

"Orrrr?" I ask.

"You can say my temperature is okay and I can go back to work," She said as she smiled.

"No, Were going to get you to your room," I said as I laughed a little.

"C'mon Cory," She said as she got closer to me.

"I don't know Lea," I said as I put my hand on her waist.

"C'mon," She said as she smiled and put her arms around my neck.

"Mmmm," I say pretending to think, I pull her closer to me.

"Fine I will go back to rest but first I have to visit somewhere," She said as she smiled.

"I will come with you," I said as I smiled back.

Lea POV

He isn't going to let me work so might as well secretly do it myself.

"I --- uhh Don't you have to go check up on--- uhh Dr.Riley's patient?" I asked as I tried to come up for an excuse for him to leave.

"I didn't get paged for that," He said as he checked his pager.

"But I think I overheard her talking about her patient having a problem with her spinal cord," I said as I smiled nervously.

"Really?" He asked as he tried to make me crack.

"Yeah but remember I said I think," I said as I smiled.

"Okay, I am going to check up on Dr.Riley's Patient and when I am done I will see you in your room," He said as he put his thumb on my chin.

"You will see me in my room," I said as I smiled.

"Okay, I will see you later," He said as he walked backwards leading to the door.

"Goodbye Cory," I said as I smiled sweetly and waved my hand.

As soon as he was out of sight I quickly walked to the elevator. The elevator was filled with people. I pressed the button to the locker room and I am standing here hoping this elevator can hurry up.