5

2023

Back in Barcelona

"Pablo!" The young girl runs over to her brother who sat on his couch.
Pablo looks up at his little sister in confusion.
"When did you come into my house?" He questions.
Mariana shrugs him off and sits down next to him and pulls out her phone to show him her screen.
It was filled with a bunch out different outfits choices.
"Marc really wants me to go to this party with him later, so I said yes and I don't know what to wear" she tells him handing him her phone to scroll through talk the different pictures she toons.
Pablo grabs the phone out of her hand and starts to scroll through all of them. "You wanted to go to the party? Or are you just going cause he wants you there" he questions as she scrolls. "because last thing I remember you don't like parties"
Mariana shrugs again. "I think Hector is throwing the party since his parents are out of town, I think it'll be fine" she tells him.
Pablo nods and hands her back the phone with the outfit he thinks is the best.
Mariana smiles at his choice. It was a black corset like top, paired with low rise straight leg blue jeans.
"Pair those with your white new balance 550s. It's simple but still cute" he tells her.
She smiles and kisses his cheek. "You're the best brother ever" she tells him giving him a quick hug.
Pablo smiles at his little sisters words. "Go get ready for the party, send me the final look. Okay?" He says.
She nods at him saying her goodbye before leaving her brothers house.

.
.
.

Mariana

I sent my brother the picture I took in my mirror of my final look. I put on my gold necklace on that had Marc's name engraved into it, he had gifted it to me on our 6 months. I paired that necklace with a slightly longer one that had a little diamond at the bottom. I wore my matching earrings and a few rings all the same color. My make up was simple but still scream I was going out and my hair was left naturally.

knock knock

"come in" I says as I keep examining myself in the mirror. I look over at the door to see my boyfriend walk through my door. He smiles over at me. He wore a plain white tee along with black cargo pants then his white and black air forces. He his silver chain and necklace with my named engraved in it hanging out of his shirt and of course his diamond earrings.
"Hola, amor" he said walking over to me. I smiled over at him and hold out my arms to give him a hug. Marc smiles at me and wraps his arms around my waist while looking down at me. I place my arms around his neck pulling his down slightly so we could be closer in height. "You look beautiful" he leans down to press his lips to mine. I smile as our lips meet, letting my fingers play with the ends of his hair. I peck his lips one last time before pulling away from his arms. I give him a small smile to show him my full outfit. "Not to much?" I question him. He shakes his head and reaches out to tuck my hair behind my ear. "Perfect" he tells me making me blush. "Like always." I take his hand in mine, walking over to my bed and grabbing my small black bag and putting it over me. "How are we getting there?" I asks turning to him. He swings our hands then says. "One of my friends who just got his license is picking us up in a few minutes, if that's okay?" I nod then walk over to my bathroom mirror, pulling out my phone, Marc follows closely behind me. I switch on the light and lean closer into to double check my makeup. Something about my bathroom lighting was just so much more different than my bedroom lighting. I feel the boy press up against my back, his arms wrapping around my waist as he leans down and rest his on my shoulder the best he could. I lean back and reach into my purse, pulling out my lip linear and lip gloss to reapply the natural pink color. I set the linear down then apply the slightly lighter gloss over my lips, rubbing them together before checking myself again. "What's the point if it's going to be gone before the end of the night" the boy asks, lifting his head and resting his chin on top of my head. I chuckle. "It makes me feel pretty." I shrugs. Marc tightens his grip on my waist. "You're already pretty." I smile at him and turn my head back and look up at him. His arms removes from my waist and he reaches up gripping my jaw before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. Our lips move for a few seconds before I turn my whole body around to be facing him and let my arms move up to his chest then up to his neck to hold him closer. We pull away for a split second to catch out breaths before Marc places his lips back on mine with an even more passionate kiss. "Te amo." he whispers, pulling back slightly, his lips grazing mine as he waits for my response. "Te amo." I tell him. He smiles widely and gives me another short kiss then rest his forehead against mine. Our breaths still slightly heavy. His hand moved down my jaw and to my necklace. I open my eyes and see him looking down at it before fixing the one he gifted me in place. "So people know that the pretty girl is taken." he says. I smile softly and kiss his cheek and do the same to his necklace. "Don't worry, I always have mine out" he winks at me. "You're my favorite topic to talk about" he says jokingly and half seriously.

A/n: I bored in class and had this written already so here yall go. 🕺🏻