40

2023

Mariana

"How are you and Marc?" I turn my head to Lamine as we walk around the mall.
"We're good." I tell him before taking a sip of my smoothie.
He nods.
"Why do you ask?" I question him.
He shrugs. "Just wondering, you know."
I side eye him quickly before taking a turn into a shop. One of Marc's favorite.
Maybe I should buy him something.

The whole mall trip with lamine was okay. At times I felt a little strange with someone of the questions we'd be asking me regarding Marc and i's relationship.

"Well lamine, it was nice hanging out with you." I smile warmly at him as I start to walk in the direction of my sisters car.
4 bags in my hand if things I have bought.

"It was nice handing out with you too, I'll talk to you later." He smiles and waves at me and starts to make him way.

I reach my auroras car and throw my bags into her back seat before getting into the front.
She opens his mouth to say something but I cut her off.
"Take me to Marc's, please. He's back home today."
I say to her. She raises a brow at me but simply nods at my words and we start to make out way

"Lamine was being weird."
I told her after a few minutes of silence.

"Mari..we've talked about how you shouldn't call people weird." She chuckles.
I shake my head. "No, no...he was questioning me about Marc and I the whole hang out. It was awkward." I explain to her as I lean my head on the window.

"You don't think he's interested...do you?" My eyes widen at her words.
"I hope not!" I panic.

I groan "no! Rory what if he is!" I question.
Guilt filled me..I didn't give him any reason to like me like that? Did I?
Should I tell Marc of the suspicions? What am I saying of course I'm going to tell Marc. I tell him everything.

Ding.

I take out my phone and see that I received a message from Marc. I smile softy at my phone as I read it.

Marcito 🤍

Amorr
I can't wait to see you
It's been forever.

It's been 1 days

K.

Buy anytime at the store?

Duh.
I can't go to a single store without
At least buying one thing.

Give me a hall?

Really?!

Ofc.
I want to see what you bought

OKAY!
I'm almost there.
Come outside, I hate knocking

I'll be there amor.

.
.
.

I twirl infront of Marc's mirror as I show him the new outfits I got.
Right now I was wearing a cute simple pink strapless dress.
I smile at Marc from the mirror as he sat down on his bed smiling softy at me before standing up and making his way over.
Butterflies fill my stomach as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, leaning down to press a small kiss to my cheek.
"Te miras hermosa, bebé." He whispers.
I blush and turn my head to look at him.

I pout my lips slightly, hinting to him that i want a kiss.
Marc smiles and leans down. Pressing now lips to mine in a passionate kiss.
I hum and twist my body around to face him, detaching our lips momentarily before I pull him in again.
This time with my arms around his neck and my hands in his hair.
Marc's hands slowly slide down from my waist and to my lower back, pull me closer.
"I love you." He whispers, pulling away.
"I love you more." I say caressing his cheek.
A few moments later he insists that I go back to my hall. Which I did not protest.

Another 20 minutes or so later. I laid on Marc's bed in one of his hoodies and a pair of my shorts I kept here.
I was curled into Marc's arms as we scrolled through his instagram when suddenly I remember what I was supposed to tell him. I mentally slap myself that I almost forgot.

"I need to tell you something." I say looking up at him.
He looks down at me and puts him phone aside.
"During the shopping trip, lamine kept questioning me about us and our relationship, the entire time...I'm not sure why but i thought it was a little strange and when I was telling Rory about it, she said ' you don't think he's interested?' And I was like oh my god I didn't even think of that." I kept rambling about my whole thought process for a few more moments before I got quiet, noticing that his once soft expression faced had turned stone cold.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in a quiet voice.
Marc sighs and shakes his head. "You did nothing mi amor. I'm just don't like that feeling that Lamine might be into you...I don't—I don't know." I frown and sit up, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hand still rest on my waist but his free hand moves down to my leg, pulling me slightly ontop of him.
"I won't hang out with him alone." I tell him.

"But do you think Lamine would do that?" He questions. It was very obvious he was hoping that boy he's been friends with since he was like 10 wouldn't potentially try and steal him girlfriend.
"I would hope not." I tell him.

A/n: hey 😻 leave ideas please or remind me of old ideas you all left.

update:
I GRADUATED WOOP WOOP like month ago LMAOOO.
Class of 2024!!! 💃🏻🕺🏻
Had my first university orientation. I'm growing up. I'm scared.
Im sick rn and it's 3 am but wtv
Ummmm my pookie is leaving Barca 😀😀😀