Chapter 39

Lucas smiled as he put his arms around me as he hugged me and pressed his lips to mine as he kissed me and said, "I love you too geek." He put his arm around me as he pulled me close.

I smiled as I leaned against him.

Lucas smiled as he turned off the Wii as he picked up his television remote and said, "Want to see what's on Roku and Netflix geek?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Sure."

Lucas smiled as he pressed the power button on his Roku remote as he turned his television on. He scrolled down his streaming services and clicked on Netflix. He went over to television shows and looked through them.

I smiled and pointed to Criminal Minds and said, "Criminal minds."

Lucas smiled as he clicked on Criminal Minds and clicked on the first episode.

I smiled as I scooted closer to him as I picked up my soda and took a drink.

Lucas kissed my cheek and placed hand on my leg as we watched the episode.

I leaned against him as I picked slice of cold pia and took a bite.

Lucas brushed my hair behind my ear under my beanie as he kept arm around me.

I smiled as I laid my head against as we watched the show.

Lucas smiled at me as he rubbed my leg as we watched it.

I smiled as I hugged him and kissed his cheek and said, "I love you dork."

Lucas smiled as he hugged me and said, "Love you too."

I smiled as I leaned against him and picked up my soda and took a drink. I sat my soda back down on the table as we watched the show.

Lucas smiled as he picked up the soda and took a drink.

I smiled as I kissed his cheek and held his hand.

Lucas smiled as he held my hand my hand with his arm around me.

I smiled as I squeezed his hand as I leaned against him.

Lucas smiled and said," So Ry how I your so god at math?"

I smiled as I picked up my cold slice of pizza and took a bite and said, "I have a numerical memory. I also got technical memory when it comes to computers."

Lucas looked at me and smiled and said, "really that' pretty cool. What else can you tell me."

I smiled and said, "I am fluent in Latin, French and German."