Chapter 14

I smiled and said," hey get back here!" I laughed as I sipped my soda dn played the game.

Lucas smiled and said," Come and get me geek. Watch this." He pressed a button as he shot out a banana peel on the track as he zoomed over a ramp.

I smiled and said, "Hey you." I pressed button as I tried go around the banana peel but hit it as my racer spun and slowed down.

Lucas laughed and said," Yes I got you." He made Mario zoom ahead on the track.

I smiled and said," I'll get you dork." I made Yoshi get back on the track as I tried catch up.

Lucas smiled at me and said," It's split screen geek I can see you."

I smiled and laughed and said," and I see you ahead of me dork."

There was a knock on his door.

Lucas smiled and said," That's our pizza get the door geek."

I smiled as I stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

The pizza boy was standing there holding two pizza boxes and said," One supreme pizza and one pizza with sausage, bacon, and red onion."

I nodded and smiled and said," Yup."

The pizza boy said,"20 dollars."

I smiled as I pulled out the cash and handed to him as I took the pizzas.

The pizza boy took the cash as he put in his pouch and said," Thanks have a nice day."

I smiled as I walked back in and over to Lucas as I sat back down and said, "Pizza is here dork."

Lucas smiled she looked up as he kept playing and said, "Thanks geek."