Chapter 67

Lucas smiled and picked up an Oreo and took a bite and drank his soda.

I smiled as I picked up another Oreo and twisted to top and licked off the cream and ate the cookie.

Lucas smiled and laughed and said," You are weird geek."

I smiled and laughed and licked the cream off the other half and ate cookie and said," Weird is the new normal dork."

Lucas smiled and laughed and said," Yeah guess that is true." He took a drink of soda.

I smiled and took a drink of soda.

Mario purred as he laid on my lap.

Lucas smiled as he got another Oreo and took a bite.

I smiled as I picked an Oreo and twisted the top off and licked the cream off the cookie and ate the cookie.

Lucas smiled and picked up his soda and took a drink.

I smiled and sipped my soda.

Mario jumped off my lap and onto the floor.

Lucas picked up an Oreo and took a bite.

I smiled as I sat next to him and leaned against him and drank my soda.

Lucas placed hand on my leg and kissed my cheek and said, "So what you want to do Ry?"

I smiled at him and picked up another Oreo and shrugged and said, "More games?"

Lucas smiled as he put his arm around me and pulled me close and kissed me and said, "Is that all you want to do?"

I smiled at him and said, "No it' not everything. "I kissed him.

Lucas smiled and put his arms around me and pressed his lips to mine and gave me a long passionate kiss.

I smiled ad wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.