Chapter 46

Diddy Kong pressed up as he drove around the track.

I smiled and laughed and pressed the B button and turned the wheel and said,"'ll get you for that dork."

Yoshi sped up ash drove around the track to try stay close to Diddy Kong.

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "No you won't geek." He turned the wheel as he watched the screen.

Diddy Kong kept heading down the track.

The finish line was approaching on the screen.

I smiled as I turned the wheel and pressed the B button to try past Lucas and said, "Yes I will."

Yoshi sped up as he turned on the track to try past Diddy Kong.

Lucas smiled as he pressed the B button and turned the wheel as we headed to the finish line and said, "No you won't."

Diddy Kong sped up as he headed to the finish line.

Both of our racers reached the finish line and Diddy Kong won.

Lucas smiled as he put his wheel down and raised his arms up in victory and said, "I am the champion!"

I smiled and laughed as I kissed him and said, "Good game."

Lucas nodded and smiled as he put his arms around me and kissed me and said, "Thanks you too geek."

I smiled as I hugged him and kissed him and said," Congrats on the championship dork."

Lucas smiled as he kissed me and said," Thank you Ry."

I smiled as I put my wheel down and leaned against him and said," Your welcome Luke."

Lucas smiled and put his arm around and pulled me close and said," Love you Ry."

I smiled as I kissed him as I sat next to him and said," I love you too Luke."

Lucas smiled at me and pressed his lips to mine and kissed me back.

I smiled back as I scooted closer and put my arm around me and laid my head against him.

Lucas smiled as he placed his hand on my leg.