Chapter 28

Lucas smiled as he had Valren stab the Lynx again.

Valren stabbed the lynx again.

The lynx fell down dead.

We had Glitha and  Valren collect their loot.

I smiled as I kissed Lucas and hugged him.

Lucas smiled as he kissed me back and rubbed my leg.

I logged out World of Warcraft as I closed my laptop. I put my arms around him and pressed my lips to his as I kissed him and said, "You're a wonderful guy Lucas."

Lucas smiled as he logged out of the game as he closed his laptop. He pressed his lips to mien as he kissed me and said, "You are a terrific lady, Riley."

I smiled at him wrapped my arms around him a I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Lucas smiled at me as he rubbed my leg and said, "You are cuter than your gam avatars geek."

I smiled as I leaned against him and said, "Thanks you're more handsome than your game avatars."

Lucas smiled as he kissed my cheek and said, "Thank you."

I smiled as I reached into my bag as I pulled out a box of Skittles and opened it held it out to him and said, "Want some skittles dork?"

Lucas smiled as he held out a hand and said "Sure geek."

I smiled as I poured some Skittles into his hand and poured some into my hand and tossed them into my mouth.

Lucas smiled as he tossed them into his mouth as he picked up his soda and took a drink.

I smiled as I picked up my soda as I took a drink.

Lucas smiled at me and said, "What would you like to do now? We could go to the arcade and to a diner or we could play some more video games."

I smiled and said, "Arcade sounds fun."

Lucas smiled as he stood up as he waited for me and said, "The arcade it is."

I smiled as I stood up as I took his hand in mine.

Lucas held my hand and smiled at me and said," Ready geek?"

I smiled back and nodded as I held his hand and said, "Yeah ready dork."

We walked to the door.

Lucas opened the door for me and held it open and said," ladies first geek."

I smiled as I stepped out and said, "Thanks dork."

Lucas followed me out as he closed the door and held my hand as we walked through town to the arcade.

I smiled as I followed him holding his hand.

Lucas put his arm around m as he kissed my cheek.