Chapter 25

A villain appeared in the city

I had Snowstorm stop in front of the villain as I typed on the keyboard.

Snowstorm stopped in front of the villain and said, "There is one."

Lucas smiled as he typed on his keyboard as he made Wild Flame stop in front of the villain.

Wild Flame stopped next to Snowstorm and said, "Right let's get them."

I smiled as I had Snowstorm use her Bitter Ice Blast power on the villain.

Snowstorm shot a bitter ice blast at the villain.

Lucas smiled as he had Wild Flame shoot a Fire Blast at the villain.

Thee Villian got hit by the ice and fire blast as he pulled out a Bean rifle.

Lucas smiled she typed on his keyboard.

Wild Flame said, "Let me try something."

I smiled as I typed on my keyboard.

Snowstorm nodded and said, "Okay."

Lucas smiled a he had Wild Flame use Blazing Bolt

Wild Flame shot a beam of fire at the villain.

The villain was burned by the beam of fire as he fell to the ground defeated.

I smiled a I typed on my keyboard.

Snowstorm said, "wow that was easy."

Lucas smiled as he typed on his keyboard as he had Wild Flame look around.

Wild flame looked around the city ad said," Yeah too easy I bet there are more."

I smiled as I typed on my keyboard as I had Snowstorm look around.

Snowstorm looked around the city and said, "Yeah I bet so too let's explore."

Lucas reached down as he picked up his soda and took a drink. He typed on his keyboard as he had Wild Flame walk around.

Wild Flame walked around the city and said, "Yeah let's."

I smiled as I had Snowstorm start jogging through the city as I typed on the keyboard.

Snowstorm jogged through the city and said, "Let's go."

Lucas had Wild Flame run as he follow Snowstorm and typed on his computer.

Wild Flame ran as he followed Snowstorm and said," I am right with you gorgeous."

I smiled and laughed as I typed on my keyboard a I had Snowstorm ru through the city.

Snowstorm ran through the city and said, "Are you flirting with me though a game dork?"

Lucas laughed as he had Wild Flame run following Snowstorm and typed on his keyboard.

Wild Flame ran a he followed Snowstorm and said, "Yes I am."

I smiled as I kissed his cheek as I typed on my keyboard as I had Snowstorm stop and look at Wild Flame.

Snowstorm stop stopped and looked at Wild Flame and said, "You're not bad lookin yourself hot stuff."

Lucas smiled as h typed on his computer as he had Wild Flame look at Snowstorm.

Wild Flame Looked at Snowstorm and said," Thanks our relationship maybe online and in real life."

I smiled as typed on my keyboard as I had Snowstorm stand next to Wild Flame

Snowstorm walked over and stood by Wild flame and said, "Yeah an online romance."