Chapter 19

Lucas smiled and said, "Cool play any other kinds of games?"

I nodded and smiled as I pushed buttons on the Gameboy and said, "Yes I play Sims."

Lucas said, "Sims is a fun game. What skills do you have?"

I smiled and said, "I can program computers and solve math equations."

Lucas nodded and smiled and said," very cool." He noticed I had on an ARC reactor silver ring on my hand "Cool ring."

I smiled as I looked at my ring and said, "Thanks I like it."

Lucas smiled a she watched the screen as he pushed button on the controller and said," No problem, so what else? Do you read anything besides science fiction books?"

I nodded and mailed as I pushed buttons on the controller as I made Yoshi stayed ahead and said, "Yes I read the Harry potter books."

Lucas smiled at me as he placed hand on my leg and said, "Nice."

I smiled back and said," Thanks." I put my controller on the table for the time a I put my arms around him as I pressed my lips to his as I kissed him and ran hand through his hair" I am in love you Lucas."

Lucas smiled as he put his controller down a she paused the race. He put his arms around me as he pressed his lips to mine as he gave me a long passionate kiss and said, "I'm in love you too Riley."

I scooted close to him as I leaned against him. I picked my soda as I took a drink through the straw.

Lucas smiled as he put his arm around me as he pulled me close. He placed hand on my leg as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I hugged him and kissed his cheek.