Chapter 15

I smiled as I picked up my Wii Wheel as I tried to catch up to him.

Lucas smiled as he opened the pizza box and pulled out a slice of pizza and took a bite as he kept playing the game.

I smiled as I grabbed a slice of pizza ad took a bite.

Lucas smiled as he played the game as he tried stay ahead and said, "No you don't you're not going pass me."

I smiled and laughed as I played the game as I tried to keep up and said," Yes, I will dork." I took a bite of pizza and sipped my soda.

Lucas smile as he picked up his soda and took a drink as he ate his pizza as he played the game as he tried stay ahead and said," No you won't geek."

I smiled as I picked up my slice of pizza and took a bite. I sipped my sodas I played the game as I kept playing a I tried to catch up ad pass him and said," Yeah I will dork."

Lucas smiled and said "Sweet a speed boost is coming up. Not if I can help it geek." He made Mario speed up as he hit the boost as it went over another ram and landed.

I smiled as I ate my pizza and said, "I see you I am coming to get you."I made Yoshi speed up to try bump him.

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "Nice try geek." he made Mario stay ahead as he went around th track.

I smiled as I tried to keep up as I sipped my soda and said, "Get back here."

Lucas smiled and laughed and said," Nope come and get me."

I smiled as I watched the split screen a I pressed the buttons as I made Yoshi try keep upand said,"Oh you're on dork."

Lucas watched the screen and smiled a she made Mario stay ahead and said,"You won't get me."

I smiled as I picked up a slice of pizza with one as I took a bite and sat it down on the table. I kept an eye on the screen as I pressed the buttons on the controller and said, "Yeah I will."

Lucas smiled as he picked up his cup with one hand as he took a drink and sat it down on the table. He kept pushing button on the controller and said, "No you won't."