Chapter 40

I smiled and said," Thanks."

Lucas smiled and said, "So what else do you like?"

I sipped my soda and said, "I like the Transformers films and Teenage Mutant Turtles."

Lucas nodded and said, "Nice do you play other MMORPGs or video games?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Yes I played some Final Fantasy and Elder Scrolls. Video Games I plays Spyro, I played some Sonic the hedgehog."

Lucas smiled and said," Cool do you got any other hobbies?"

I nodded and smiled and said," Yes I enjoy drawing fan art."

Lucas smiled and said," That is very cool. You on any forums?"

I nodded and smiled and said," Yes I am active on Reddit."

Lucas smiled and said," What do you like discussing on there?"

I shrugged as I picked up my pizza and took a bite and said," I talk about video games and MMORPGs, the fandoms I am into, computers and stuff."

Lucas smiled and said," That's cool, if I may ask are you an introvert Riley?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "Yeah I am I am not good in large groups or crowds. I am more comfortable one on one in a smaller group. Which is why most my friends are online other than you."

Lucas smiled as he kissed my cheek and said, "I am introvert too."

I smiled as I hugged him and said, "I love you."

Lucas smiled as he hugged me back and said, " I love you too."

I smiled as I leaned against as I watched the show.

Lucas looked at me as he put his arm around me and pulled me close andsaid," If I may ask do you have your own place?"

I nodded and smiled and said, "I have apartment in town."

Lucas placed his hand on my leg and said, "Do you have a car?"

I laid my head against him and said, "I have a small car."

Lucas said, "Sorry for all these questions just wanting to know you better. Couple more questions do have a job and how do you get food and supplies?"

I smiled at him and said,"Your fine I do have a job I work from my apartment I am Computer programmer.As for gttting supplies I either do a pick up or have them delivered."

Lucas smield and said,"Cool one moe question for you do you save your money or do you spend it?"

I smiled and said, "I save every dollar I can. I keep track of how much I have in the bank and keep record of every penny I spend. I only spend what I can afford."