Chapter 66

Lucas nodded and said, "Oh you go to the diner by yourself?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah I usually find a table far away from the crowd."

Mario walked by on the floor and rubbed against their legs purring.

I smiled as I opened the resalable package of Oreos ad said, "I love Oreos." I took out a couple.

Lucas nodded and smiled and said, "Yeah I like them too."

I smiled as I twisted the top cookie off and licked off the cream and ate the cookie. I opened my soda and took a drink.

Lucas smiled as he pulled out couple Oreos and took a bite and opened his soda and took a drink.

I smiled and said," Or sometimes I order something like pizza." I took a bite of rea and sipped my Dr. Pepper.

Luas smiled and said, "Cool." He ate his Orie and drank his soda.

Mario jumped up on my lap purring and laid down on my lap.

I smiled and said, "Good kitty Mario." I got another Orio ad twisted the top off and licked off the icing and ate the cookie. I took a drink of soda.

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "You know I was expecting you say your cat's name was Tony Stark." He sipped his soda and ate an Oreo.

I smiled and laughed as I ate the rest of the cookie and said," I thought about it but Mario sounded better."

Lucas smiled and said," It does sound good."

I nodded and smiled and said, "Yeah he looks like a Mario."

Lucas nodded and smiled and drank his soda and ate a Oreo.

I smiled and took a drink of soda and picked up an Oreo. I twisted the top and licked off the cream before eating the cookie.

Lucas smiled and laughed and said, "Do you always do that geek?"

I smiled and said, "Most the time yes." I clicked the cream off the bottom cookie and ate it.