Chapter 4: Who is that!?

One day I walked passed Issac's house and saw a girl in the lounge, I knew thought anything of it, after all Issac has tons of female family members. Over the next week Issac felt distant but I was positive everything was about to change on our date night on Friday, I was gonna go to his house and we planned to watch movies and eat snacks.

It was Friday which means date night! I dressed in a hoodie and shorts and went over to his house, when I got there I gave his parents a chocolate bar, they love me and they said that one day they hope Issac will marry me, I really like them, they were so kind.

I walked up to Issac's room to find him with someone else kissing my boyfriend!

Y/n: ISSAC! WHO IS SHE!?

Other girl: WHO ARE YOU!?

Y/n: IM HIS GF.

Other girl: BUT IM HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Issac: y/n, Evelyn, I can explain...

Evelyn and I stood beside eachother and waited to see what he says.

Issac: umm... uh... I...

Y/n: goodbye Issac

Evelyn and I walked off out of his house.

Evelyn: y/n I'm sorry, I didn't know, I promise

Y/n: I know dont worry, he didn't deserve us anyway.

We both walked back home and I cried and cried and cried for hours on end, I was so hurt, I really loved him.

I had to move on, so I said to myself "self, this is life, this is going to happen, but we can get through this" I kept to my words and I was over him not long later.

I was still a bit upset but life goes on, I kept studying and kept being myself and I got really close to the Ronaldo's.

One day I was at their house talking to Mateo and making him laugh, I teach them English, I was on the couch when Ronaldo's eldest child came downstairs, his name was Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.