Chapter 15: or is it love?

My eyes widened as I shot out of bed, the last text said "pretty girl". WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?  So does he like Evelyn or me because a few messages ago he used a yellow heart saying it meant friendship so now want!? Does he like me? Or does he like Evelyn? Ohhh he was just being friendly thats it! But he's never called me that before and we're are really close. I decided to do the thing that any confused girl would do. I googled it. And it said that I should move on. BUT DID I ASK WETHER I SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT MOVE ON!?! NO! I hate Google articles.

And even though it was 11p.m. I couldn't get the message out of my head so I decided I would go for a walk, but its not safe to walk alone at night for a girl so who did I call? Jr. And why did I do that? BECAUSE IM DUMB. I could have asked my literally anyone but I asked Jr and the worst part is that he said yes 😭 by this time I was freaking out what do I do? I ended up just going on that walk, it might be good, hopefully.

I hadn't undressed from the baby sitting but it was cold so I had a jacket.

We met outside and walked to the park, to be honest its wasn't that bad, we talked and had fun. When we got to the park we always the playground empty, and of course I ran to the slides and acted like a child because I can. We raced to the slides. That hour in the playground felt like everything was just right again. It felt like all my problems, my stress, my anger all gone. I felt happy and free. I loved seeing Jr's smile, and I mean a real smile. After an hour or so of playing and goofing around we ended up sitting on the swings and talking. "So you and Evelyn?" I asked him. "Its nothing really, we are just friends" he said. "Do friends really have to sneak out of their bedroom windows?" I asked him with a slight laugh. "I swear it was her idea" he said laughing. We talked more, and it was surprisingly nice. We walked home still chatting and by the time I got back to my house, I was exhausted. I layed in my bed and my phone buzzed it was Jr's new post on Instagram.

Cris.Jr : Jr
SmExyy._.AnGEliNa : Angelina
$h3zyy_PãrK : Shezy
Mr.Smith : Lucas
Hwang.Hynjin's_gf : Sky
Po!son_evi : Evelyn

Cris.Jr

Jr

Photo dump of playing on the kids playground at 12a

Photo dump of playing on the kids playground at 12a.m. 😭

SmExyy._.AnGEliNa, Mr.Smith, Hwang.Hynjin's_gf and others liked this post.

Comments:

Po!son_evi: who is that?
  ↳user95: stfu
     ↳user5: that looks like Angelina...

Hwang.Hynjin's_gf: ofc this happens with Angelina 🤣

Mr.Smith: hope yall got something for me!
  ↳ SmExyy._.AnGEliNa: no. 🤗
     ↳Mr.Smith: fake friends 😒😔

I smiled at my phone and put it aside. I think that was the first time that I went to bed smiling and it felt amazing.

Authors note:
This chapter was a bit short but I forgot where I was going with this chapter, lol but thank u for 3,24K reads!! Also if u want good stories to read on here then check my reading list, labeled "u must read" bc omg I literally love the one of theodore nott, the best book I've read so shout out to riddlefiqs MAKE MORE!!!