Chapter 22: Rumors

Jr's pov:

That was one of the best sleeps I had in a long time. When I woke slowly rolled out of the sheets so I dont wake her up. I went to the bathroom to get ready.

Angelina's pov:
I woke up to being in the middle of the bed. I sat up rubbing my eyes as it was still getting used to the light. I heated the sound of birds chirping and something sizzling on the stove from downstairs but that was drowned out by the sound of the shower, well the shower closing. I was redoing my ponytail when I heard a door open, Jr had come out of the shower. "Urg dude! Put a shirt on!" I yelled as I turned away from him. "I was about to! And plus my room, I get to do what ever I want." he said as I heard his cupboard door open. I scoffed at his answer. "Okay I'm fine now" he said and he sprayed his colone on.

I looked at him and he was in his training clothes. "Training?? On a school day?" I asked. "Training, everyday." He said

"Oh also if you wanna come to school today, I could take you" he offered. I thought about it for a second. I didn't have anything to do today and I missed my friends so I agreed. I got up and got some stuff to change into, as well as my bathing essentials and my tooth brush. I'm so lucky I always over pack so I had clothes. I got into the shower and got dressed in a navy blue top and jeans and went down stairs.

I saw the chef making eggs in the kitchen. Georgina was braiding Eva's hair and Jr and Mateo were eating eggs. Alana was eating scrambled eggs. I greeted them. "What type of eggs do you like?" Georgina asked. "I'm not really a breakfast person." I said with a smile. "Dont be silly, eat as much as you want. And plus you can't eat eggs at school" Ronaldo said. I laughed and asked for an easy egg and toast.

Once breakfast was over Jr and I said good bye to his parents and siblings and we got into the car. We stopped at my house because I knew that if my dad was home he would leave the extra pare of house keys under the gnome and I was right. Luckily for me my school bag was at the door so I grabbed it and went back to the car. And we drove to school.

When we got to school, the lower grades were all around us, because Jr is... well Jr, and I'm a model. I thought they'd get used to it by now but I guess not. Jr and I said good bye as my friend's came up to me. "Okay, WHAT WAS THAT!??" Asked shezy emphasizing the question. "What?" I asked, generally confused. "You and Jr!! Duhh" said Sky. "Relax, he just picked me up from the airport, I slept at him house and he offered to take me to school, so I came." I said as I walked to class. "Woah, you slept in his house??" Suzy asked. "Yes, so?" I replied. "In the guest room?" She asked. I thought abt it for a second and I could NOT tell them about where I slept, they'd never let it go, and they'd know that his house in undergoing renovations so I said I had slept on the couch.

We finally reached the class and I sat in my seat. My friends were still going on about how they missed me and some other girls in the the lower grades came to my class as well. "We just wanted to tell you, that you looked amazing in the magazine" one girl said. "Also can you sign ours please" said another girl as they all moved their magazines towards me. "Oh of course and thank you." I said with a smile. Once I had signed their magazines and they had left I opened insta to post my fit.

SmExyy._.AnGEliNa

Back at home 🏡  @Dylan

Back at home 🏡  @Dylan.Hall (I miss you)
Liked by Dylan.Hall, Cris.Jr and 996.7K others.

Comments:

Dylan.Hall: I miss you too Ang!!

User95: Whats going on between Angelina, Dylan and Cris??

User678: Idk who you are but I fell in love.

I scrolled along my dms and saw a popular paparazzi site which tagged me and  Jr. I opened the post and my jaw was on the ground.

(Pretend its u and Jr😭)

Teen.Romance

Romance

Cris.Jr and SmExyy._.AnGEliNa on a late night date? The two have been rumored to be dating and has been seen on several occasions together. See more...

People thought we were dating?? And that's what I saw when we were at the air port. Once thing I hated more than paparazzi was the paparazzi spreading rumors. I was about to get up and go to Jr's class when the bell rang and I was time for my next class. I walked through the halls with my friends when I saw Jr going to his class. "We need to talk" we both said while passing eachother. We stopped not thinking we'd say it in sync. "At lunch?" I asked and he agreed.

Authors note:
HIIII!! Sorry for not writing in a long time I just finished exams... but you know what that means... HOLIDAY!! I'm hoping to write a few chapters in this holiday but the only problem is that the holiday is 1 week long 😭 but still ill try.

I've tried to write this chapter sooooo many times but wattpad only saved like half the chapter so I had to rewrite it several times.

Also thank you all sooooooo much for all the likes and views, if you have any requests remember to comment!!

Also I got accepted at my DREAM highschool!! 🤭 any ways I luv yall smm!! BYEEEE😘❤

21/09/2024