Chapter 10: Jr's side (part 3)

She would come over to my house almost everyday but with her friend, Shezy to hang out with Lucas and I.

Everyday when she came over to hang out or to play with my siblings she'd always get so angry when I mess around with her but we else can I do? Am I supposed to give her princess treatment like a boyfriend? NOOO! Because she is a friend and thats it.

One day, on the 9th of June, it was Angelina's birthday and I decided I would tell her how I feel. I decided to throw a surprise party for her, I arranged for decorations, food, drinks and I asked Shezy to take her out for a while.

I was so happy to see her smile when she walking in and we all yelled "SURPRISE!" She looks so beautiful when she smiles. I'm so happy she liked the party. We all said hello and gave her the gifts, I bought her a Prandora bracelet but never gave it to her yet.

Later on in the evening, they're were still a few of us at the party and we were all talking in different groups but we would join other groups now and then

Later on in the evening, they're were still a few of us at the party and we were all talking in different groups but we would join other groups now and then. I was talking to my friends when I glanced at Y/n, thats when I remembered to tell her how I feel. I needed to hype myself up so I went outside and stood at the stars trying to think of what I wanted to say.

I was still looking at the stars when I heard a sweet voice saying,

"Shezy told me you did all this for me, is that true?" It was Y/n and she was looking at the stars too

"Well do you like it?" I asked.

"Of course!!" Y/n said with a smile. I was so relieved that she did.

"Well then it is true." I said, making her laugh.

She then turned to me and said, "but really, thank you."

"Of course" I said after I turned to her, looking away from the stars.

"You finally looked away from the stars" Y/n said jokingly

"I looked away from those stars but now I'm looking at the most beautiful one" I said, looking into her eyes.

"That just blurted out" I thought to myself, I've never been flirty but then again she is my first ever crush.

She just smiled and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She then whispered in my ear...
"2nd most beautiful... im hugging the first."

My heart raced, what just happened? Did she just call me beautiful? A lot of thoughts went into my head but most importantly my heart melted, like cheese on pizza. My face turned red from blushing so much. She is literally perfect.