Chapter 11: Now what?

Angelina pov:
Wow last night was crazy. Jr told me that he has feelings for me, at a surprise party which he threw for me. I realized I have feeling for him too. But now what? Will things be awkward between us? Will he find out im a freak and never talk to me again? What if he doesn't like me but the idea of me? And also, WHAT ARE WE!? Are we dating or in a situation-ship or friends or enemies?? URGGGGG WHY DO I DO THIS!!??!? You know what ill figure this out later, right now I have to get ready for a small family party. I have to dress appropriately because of my aunts, you know indian families love making you feel bad about what you wear, so I ended up going with a long sleeve, green top and jeans, and even though I will be boiling hot because its summer at least I look good. I had to post a pic on Instagram.

SmExyy._.AnGEliNa

No face bc some of yall r creeps 🤗

Liked by $h3zyy_PãrK and others

Comments:

$h3zyy_PãrK: gorgeous girlll!!!
  ↳ SmExyy._.AnGEliNa: tysm ml! ❤

Aaron.Naidoo: you look like a toad.
  ↳ SmExyy._.AnGEliNa: Im not your mirror

User95: idk who u are but I just fell in love 😍

User153: im a HUGE fan, can I get a hi???
  ↳SmExyy._.AnGEliNa: heyyyy

I headed downstairs when I remembered Jr and I are neighbors so we should be seeing eachother. What if its awkward? What will I do then? I wondered yo myself when I realized that he has practice on Saturday mornings from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. so at least now I can make an escape before he gets back and I can figure this whole thing out. I went into the kitchen where the room was filled with the smell of pancakes. I prefer waffles but pancakes are great too!! I grabbed two pancakes and opened the fridge to get some chocolate. I put the chocolate in the microwave and and smeared it on the pancakes. I love chocolate on pancakes, its WAYYYY better than maple syrup! About 20 minutes late we left to go to a restaurant for the family party (my family loves food, just like me)

Jr's pov:
I was in the gym, on the stationary bike when I remembered that I still haven't given Angelina her bracelet i bought for her. Do you think its too soon to buy expensive gifts? Do I look desperate? Should I still give it to her or maybe next year, or not at all? I hate it when I'm indecisive.

"JR!!" my dad yelled from the other end of the gym. I didn't realize how deep in thought I was, I walked over to my dad and there was a tall man next to him. "Jr this is Antonio Barboza, he will be your coach for the season." Said my dad. I nodded and introduced myself. We then walked to the yoga mats and started with 50 sit ups, and as we did I told myself that I would figure this out later, I had to train.

Authors note:
I'm sorry for not being active, I just finished with exams yesterday and I kinda forgot wattpad existed, I even got logged out. 😭 Tell me how the story should go and tysm for 1,05k reads, luv yall sm!!!