Chapter 13: Evelyn

Angelina's pov:
Its been a month since my birthday, meaning its mid-year holidays!! My friends and I have been hanging out with my friends almost everyday. We really grew closer, and by my friends I mean, Shezy, Suzy, Sky, Lucas, Jr and I. We met my old friend from primary school, she said she moved to America but now they are in Saudi. Her name is Evelyn Garcia. She so sweet and amazing, and she now part of our group.
Evelyn (portrayed by Jules Leblanc)

Po!son_evi : Evelyn
Hwang.Hynjin's_gf : Sky
Mr.Smith : Lucas
SmExyy._.AnGEliNa : Angelina
$h3zyy_PãrK : shezy

Chris.Jr : Jr

Po!son_evi

💗

Comments:

SmExyy._.AnGEliNa : Oooooo who dat??
 ↳ Po!son_evi : idk 👀

User596006324 : omg that looks like Jr
User95 : bfr
     ↳ User692 : they not lying...

Hwang.Hynjin's_gf : Im too nosy for this 😭
User95 : girl, same 😭

$h3zyy_PãrK

Someone help me, I'm third wheeling 😭

Comments:

User7682 : Firsttt 😆

SmExyy._.AnGEliNa : Evelyn said they not dating tho...
  ↳ $h3zyy_PãrK : ik but it makes
  me feel so single 😭
      ↳ User68 : LMAO

Po!son_evi : that didn't even happen 👀

User95 : funny Jr is not saying anything abt this 🤨

It was obviously Evelyn but with who? Jr? Maybe but I don't know, they just met, urg whatever even if they are dating why should I care? We chose to stay friends and thats what will happen. And besides im going to his house to help babysit Mateo for the afternoon and night, I'll sort it all out then... which was actually right now so I grabbed my bags and headed to their house. Jr's parents never wanted Jr to babysit as they think he's too immature, although i don't know why they trust me because im also quite immature but nevertheless I knocked on the door and Jr opened the door, I gave him a smile but before I could say anything he pulled me inside. "Woah, a bit rushed don't ya think?" I say to him. He's looking outside for something. "Yeah sorry, just looking if Evelyn came yet" "I KNEW IT!! I knew it was Evelyn!!" I shouted while pointing at him, he blushed a bit at Evelyn's name. "Yes... well no..." he stuttered. "Dont worry I get it" I said putting my bags down and even though I felt my blood heating up, at least I could be free to like someone else without feeling guilty. About 5 minutes later Evelyn arrived and they went upstairs, but I couldn't care less, I came to babysit and thats what I did. After about 3 hours of playing, teaching and watching tv, I made supper for Mateo and I while he watched TV. We had macaroni and cheese, I always put a bit more cheese on it because who doesn't like cheese!? A hooligan that's who! But anyways I gave dished Mateo dinner and sat on the couch with him, I let him sit on the couch just to be more fun. I realized Jr and Evelyn needed to eat but I don't wanna walk in on what could be a make-out session or i might just punch Eve (Evelyn) so I texted Jr.

Jr's pov:
Evelyn and I were just hanging out and eventhough she was here and I could just get up and kiss her if I wanted to, Angelina was downstairs, and I couldn't help the fact that I would feel guilty. My guilt was finally interrupted by a text from Angelina saying that food was ready. Evelyn and I walked downstairs and I saw Angelina sitting on the couch with Mateo on her lap, she was feeding him and as he chewed he would turn to watch the TV. She kinda looked like a mother with her son, I thought. I was gonna stay something to her but Eve took my hand and we went back upstairs.

Angelina's pov:
I obviously knew they had come downstairs but NOT EVEN A THANK YOU!?! First Jr tells me he loves me, then we meet one of my old friends and he's all over her and now not even a thank you for making supper, babysitting his siblings, and disregarding my feelings for him. By this point I was pissed.

Author's note:
Sorry about this chapter being all moody and stuff, my writing isn't the best because I'm on holiday out of my province/state . Also tysm for all the votes and reads I rlly appreciate it 🤗💞