Chapter 20: Tell me what??

Angelina's pov:

I'm flying back home today, so I'm packing up some of my toiletries and I'll be off. Dylan dropped me off at the airport and we said our good byes and I left.

SmExyy. _.AnGEliNa

Going back home 🙃Liked by Cris

Going back home 🙃
Liked by Cris.Jr and 50.6k others.

Comments;

Cris.Jr: I'll be waiting for cake 😋
SmExyy._.AnGEliNa: Too bad ur not getting any!
   User95: Which cake? 😏

Dylan.Hall: Come back! I miss you!!
SmExyy._.AnGEliNa: Okay!! But ur paying for my flights 🤭

When I got back home I realized that my dad tried calling several times. So I called him back and he said that he couldn't pick me up because his meetings with clients took way too long.

I was stranded at the airport, just my luck. My mum couldn't get me because she was out of the country for business. I could only think of one more person to fetch me, Jr. He had his learners license.

I hesitated because of how he interrogated me when I was with Dylan, but I had no other choice, so I called him and asked him if he could pick me up.

About 30 minutes later he pulled up. We walked to his car and he opened to door for me. I felt someone looking at me but I couldn't see anyone.

"Thanks for picking me up." I said as he drove. "No problem" he replied. "You jet lagged?" He asked me. "Just a little bit, I should be fine by tomorrow" I said pushing my hair behind my ear. We talked about a few things like how his house had renovations and stuff when suddenly...

"I need to tell you something..." he said as he pulled over. "Whats up?" I said as I realized that he was saying something serious. "Um.." he stuttered for a second but then his phone rang. It was a face time so I could hear it too.

It was Evelyn. "Hey Jr, did you tell her yet?" She said. Jr turned red. What could they want to tell me? That their engaged???

Jr turned the camera to face face me and there I was, with the most confused face I could ever made. "Oh..." said Evelyn "Well I have to go." She said as she put the phone down.

I turned to Jr and asked "Tell me what?"

Author's note:
Hello there pretty ppl!! Thanks for the reads and votes, remember to keep voting on the chapters you liked best! Also sorry abt the cliff hanger, I just had to leave you on the edge of ur seats! (Because I'm a baddie, like that 😜) (jk) aNyWayS luv yall byeeeee!! 💗

(Guys! I'm so sorry!! This chapter was made like a few weeks ago and I thought I published it when I didn't 😭 IM SO SORRY)