Chapter 8: Jr's side (part 1)

(NOTE: this chapter is about Jr so its like yours but at his point of view. It also starts from the beginning when Angelina first moved next door.)

I was getting dressed when I heard someone talking to my siblings in the garden, I looked through the window and saw a girl holding a box, which had a white label, on the label was the words "kitchen" she must have moved in next door. Urg I couldn't see her face, her hair was blocking. I watched her make friends with my siblings, and when she walked away she looked back. Gosh she was BEAUTIFUL, I have never seen anyone as beautiful as her, she has to be a model.

I decided to just play FIFA, I had to worry about school and AL Nassr I can't worry about girls. Later someone rang the door bell, I wondered who it was, my step mom, Georgina Rodriguez, opened the door, I got a glimpse at it was that girl again. Gosh she is really beautiful. I quickly hid, and a few minutes later Georgina walking in with a box, I checked what was inside, it was a beautiful simple cake. Wow shes so sweet, we had the cake for dessert and it was delicious, I wanted to thank her but "nah, its fine, I'll forget about her by tomorrow" I told myself.

But that night I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was beautiful. But I can't do anything, I'll just focus on my studies and my career. And I did just that, everytime she would come over for my siblings I would go upstairs into my room until she went home. One of the days I came downstairs and there she was, on the couch teaching Mateo English. I still thought she was beautiful but I have to stop my feeling for her. We introduced ourselves and I went back upstairs, her voice sounded kind, she sounded so sweet.