Chapter 21: Goodnight Jr

Jr's pov:

"Evelyn's a coward" I thought after she dropped the call. I looked to Angelina and her pretty eyes were blocked away because her eyebrows were furrowed in confusment.

"Tell me what?" She asked.

I took a breath, I was going to tell her but I think Evelyn should be there when I do.

"I cant tell you right now, because its better if Evelyn is here when I do..." I say to her

Angelina nods and looks out the window. I see a flash of light, and recognized it as paparazzi. So I quickly  drive away. I want to say something but what can I say? Nothing. Its all Evelyn's fault, if she didn't call and say anything out loud then I wouldn't be in this mess and Angelina and I would have been fine.

After an extremely awkward half an hour, I finally got home. She was asleep and so I thought I should go get her dad. But when I got to the door it was locked. So I took out my phone and called her dad.

"I'm sorry Jr, im stuck in traffic and by the looks of it, I might only get home in 2-4 hours. Please just stay with her until I get there" I heard coming from the other end of the line.

I sighed, what was I supposed to do?? Then the obvious hit me, I took to my house. I told Georgina about what happened and she said that the paint from the renovations in the guest room was still wet and intoxicating.

Angelina was still in the car, which was in the garage. I had to wake her up and tell he what was going on. "Can't I just sleep here, in the car?" She said tried. I laughed at her answer but obviously said no.

Angelina's pov:

I got out of the car rubbing my eyes as Jr got my bags from the boot. We walked inside and I was greeted by Georgina giving me a nice, warm hug.
I was then greeted with 2 little hugs from behind. I turned around to be met buy Mateo and Eva.

I smiled at them and hugged them. They are so cute! I looked at them and asked "Isn't it passed your bed time?" They giggled but before they could answer Georgina said "Yes, actually it is. Angie, I'll go put them to bed. If you want anything to eat or drink, Jr is right there." She said as she walked with Mateo and Eva to their room.

I turned to Jr who was already staring at me. "Would you like anything?" He asked. "Oh no thanks... actually I could use a place to sleep." I joked. He gave a light giggle and smiled at me.

"So the guest room is under renovations, the air beds are bust... thank you Mateo" he joked. We laughed for a few seconds before he continued. "The couch id too small to be comfortable to sleep on..." he looked up at me. I realized what the look ment.

"Are you sure you don't have anywhere else?" I asked. "Hm... just the shed outside" he said as we both giggled. "Okay fine but Georgina has to be okay with this." "Okay with what?" Said Georgina as she entered the room. We explained the situation to her and I was hoping she would say no but she said yes.

I said goodnight to her and I went to go put my suit case down in Jr's room. The room I was sleeping in tonight. Jr was lying on the bed on his phone. The bed I was sleeping in tonight. Great.

I took out my pjs and layed them on my side of the bed along with my toothbrush and basically all the things I needed to get ready for bed. I took my things and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, changed and braided my hair. When I came back Jr was already in him pjs, which was just an old tee-shirt and pajama pants.

"Thanks for letting me sleep here tonight" I said to Jr and I got into bed. "No problem, but I didn't imagine our first night alone together would be like this" he said with a smirk. I looked up from the wall of pillows I was building to divide the bed in two and took the pillow I was holding and hit him the face. I was laughing until I got hit in the face with a pillow too. The pillow fight carried on for about 10 minutes, until we both got tired and layed on the bed. The wall of pillows wasn't there anymore, instead the pillows were scattered across the room.

"Goodnight Jr." I said as I turned my head to look at him. "Goodnight Lena" he said with a smile before he turned off his light and we turned around, facing opposite directions. This was really a goodnight.

Authors note:

HELLO LUVS!!! TYSM FOR 9,98k VEIWS!! I love yall so so so so so much!!

So... this chapter started a lil confusing but I love the way it ends.
Sorry that I took so long to make this, exams start tomorrow actually and I have not studied 😔

P.s. its 12 a.m I have school tmw and a math test so 😭😗✌

ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!! LUV YOU BYEEEE 💓💖💕