Chapter 7: Birthday bom

It was June 9th, I woke up at 5 a.m with a happy birthday song and a little cake, it was my birthday!!!

My family has this tradition to wake the birthday girl, or boy, up with a happy birthday song and a cake. So today was officially all about me, I had a schedule to bath, eat, go to school, party and rest, but things didn't go as planned

Once I woke up I brushed my teeth, bathed, changed and got to school, I also woke up late so I was rushing. Only Shezy remembered my birthday from my friend group, I dont really mind because Shezy is an amazing person, and she knows that I don't like posts about my birthday during the day due to paparazzi, but the other dont really understand.

I was a little bit hurt that only 1 person my my friend group remembered my sweet 16th qbirthday, but life goes on. I got a call from my manager wishing me happy birthday and asking me if I could do a modeling photo shoot between, 1pm to 3pm, and I dont really have anything planned so I said yes. Next I checked my calendar and saw that today was the only free day I had to go shopping to get my Mom her birthday present, her birthday day is on the 25th of June, so my manager drove her and I to the shops right after my photo shoot, which we got stuck in traffic for an hour which be the time I got home it was 6pm.

I was exhausted and while I was doing my homework I fell asleep for half an hour, by the time I woke up it was 7pm.

I quickly messaged Shezy to tell her I'm going to be 15 minutes late, Shezy had agonized a dinner for her and I for the time to be 7:15 pm. I quickly showered, got dressed, put on a little bit of makeup and flew downstairs, Aaron was going out with his friends and he could drive so I begged him for a ride, after a while of begging he remembered its my birthday and finally agreed, that boy drives like a maniac! But nevertheless I got there in one piece, Shezy and I had dinner. She ordered lobster, I love lobster but since I'm a model I have a diet so I ordered my self sushi, I actually really don't mind sushi in fact its my favorite food!!

Shezy tried paying full price but I ended up paying for the tip, and drinks, which I didn't mind. At 8pm Shezy took me to her house to hang out but when I walked in the lights went on and everyone yelled "SURPRISE!!"

It was a SURPRISE PARTY!! There was balloons everywhere and there were 2 snack tables, 1 present table, a food bar and sooo much more!! My parents were there, my brother was there too, my manager was there and ALL my friends!!! Everyone who mattered to me was there!

After saying taking you to everyone and being social, I went to Shezy and said "Thank you, you really planned all this for me"

"It wasnt me .." she replied

"Oh then who was it?" I asked, as I tried thinking of everyone who could have possibly done this.

Shezy didn't say anything she just gave a small smirk and point her head in the direction of Jr, I turned back to her with a confused face and asked "Jr!?" Shezy's smirk turned into a smile and gave a little nod.

I cant believe it, Jr did this whole party for me. By 9pm my parents left me with my friends, Aaron stayed his friends were there and he needed to drive me home.

I was sitting with the girls creating our dream boyfriend, when I felt thirsty, so I got up and head to the kitchen for a drink, I was pouring a cup of cool drink when I saw someone standing outside starting at the stars, I looked closer it was Jr.

After I had my cool drink I went outside and stood nexted to him watching also looking at the stars.

"Shezy told me you did all this for me, is that true?" I asked him still glaring up at the stars.

"Well do you like it?" He asked.

"Of course!!" I said with a smile.

"Well then it is true." He said, making me laugh.

I then turned to him and said, "but really, thank you."

"Of course" he said after he turned to me, finally looking away from the stars.

"You finally looked away from the stars" I said jokingly

"I looked away from those stars but now I'm looking at the most beautiful one" he said, looking into my eyes.

"What did he say? Did I hear that right? My heart was racing, did he really said that to me? I thought he didn't even like me as a friend." Those thoughts went racing through my head.

I just smile and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I then whispered in his ear "2nd most beautiful, im hugging the first."