Chapter 14: is it hate?

Angelina's pov:
I couldn't believe Evelyn could change so much after a few months of being apart. After about and hour and a half it was Mateo's bed time, so I picked him and his siblings in. Mateo's room was right across Jr's room. I know I shouldn't have but Jr leave the door a slight bit opened, so I did what any girl would do, I took a peak. And what did I see, I saw Jr sitting on the floor and Evelyn on the bed. They seemed to be looking through pictures and documents, from a few boxes. "Thats a lot of pictures, Jr" said Eve. "Well I have been on this earth for 13 years" replied Jr. SERIOUSLY!? is Evelyn dumb or something!? Obviously they had a lot of pictures of him, and the joke wasn't even funny!! I thought to myself. But when I looked back at them, I saw how Evelyn looked at him. She looked with she was really in love... and so did Jr.

I realized how jealous I was being and I began to feel guilty. But who am I to say anything, we chose to say friends. But Evelyn, she's a backstabbing bitch. I told her I liked a guy what he threw me an amazing party and as soon as she came here she decided to go right for my closest male friend. Would it not be common sense to not try to get with ur friends closest male friend? Whatever, I'll just go downstairs and and watch TV, or sit on my phone or bake something. So I did just that. About an hour went by when my muffins were ready. I got up to take it out of the oven when I heard footsteps, great now mr lovey and mrs dovey were coming downstairs. They came downstairs chatting and when they finally noticed I was Evelyn said, "Oh hey, sorry I didn't know you were downstairs, all alone, we would have invited you to chill with us." I gave a faint smile and handed them a tub of of muffins. Just then Jr's parents came home and I bolted out as fast as I can. As I got up to my room, I stepped out onto the balcony and I saw Evelyn sneaking out of Jr's window and as she ran away I caught Jr watching her from his window. Ew. Just ew.

I rolled my eyes and went onto my phone, I had a few messages but I ignored all of them, until a messaged popped up, it was Jr. I sighed but opened it either way.

Jr 💸😎

Jr
Thanks for coming to babysit and for the muffins. 💛

Angelina
Mhm, welcome.
I have a question

Jr
Yeah?

Angelina
Whats with the yellow heart?

Jr
Means friendship

Angelina
Ik but we always just use red hearts, we know it doesn't mean anything

Jr
Yeah, sorry, just a thing my new friend thought me and said I should do

Angelina
Ok, then. Also why did I just see Evelyn jumping put your window and running away?

Jr
You saw that!? Oops

Angelina
😂

Jr

😂

Angelina
Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep, ttyl byeee

Jr
Alr, me too. Sleep well pretty girl 🤗

PRETTY GIRL!?!?

Authors note:
Okay, this chapter wasn't the best but I think the ending is pretty good. I'm kinda irritating myself because I hate it when a boy is switching between girls but whatever, it's for A JUICY story. But anyways TYSM FOR 2,33K views 💓  and a shout out to RANDOMREADERJR7 who is one of my biggest supporters and a really good writer too. Remember to leave ideas in the comments!! 💞