Inner Willow

Original Fandom: The Owl house

In the episode, Luz and Willow are working in photo class extracting Willow's memories and hanging them up. When Willow notices a memory of her and Amity at a birthday party, Willow freaks and tries to avoid the topic. After the two leave the room, Amity passes by and notices the photo, freaking out as well. She tries to burn up the photo, but as a result, ends up burning all the memories hung up on her display. When Luz, Gus, and a dizzy, memory broken Willow return to the photo room, they see Amity trying to put out the fire.

In order to fix this issue, Amity and Luz, with the help of Eda, enter Willow's mind to try and repair the memories. During their time in Willow's mind, Luz gets to see more about Amity and Willow's past as friends, and questions why Amity keeps avoiding one specific memory - the same photo of them at a birthday party. As Amity avoids the topic, a pink monster, similarly hued to the flames Amity engulfed over the photos, appears and chases Amity and Luz into a memory from their swim lessons. The monster is revealed to be "Inner Willow", a version of Willow who acts as the guardian and aid to her memories.

Inner Willow forces Luz and Amity to watch the scene that started their feud - the birthday party. They watch as a young Amity scolds young Willow and tells her to get out and never be her friend. After the scene finishes, Inner Willow starts to try and burn up Amity.

The Bad Ending occurs when Amity didn't act fast enough and in so, is attacked by Inner Willow. Inner Willow manages to take control over Willow's body, trapping Luz and Amity in her memories. It is unknown as to how she was recruited into Commander Anne's The Bad End Friends. Many said that she just showed up one day.

Powers:

Memory manipulation: Inner Willow has the ability to enter, corrupt, and destroy parts of, or entire memories. When consumed by fury, this ability simulates the effects and appearance of fire.

* Pyrokinesis: An extension of her Memory Manipulation ability, she is able to control fire at her will.

* Plant Magic: Inner Willow has powerful plant-based magic, which usually manifests as green, thorny vines around her. Her eyes glow green when her magic is in effect. She uses her magic to help plants and can make a tiny seed sprout humongous. She can also control plants with her magic, summon them from the ground, turn them into monstrous versions of themselves, and use them to grab and restrain others.

    * Plant Knowledge: Inner Willow has vast knowledge on monstrous plants of the Boiling Isles and how to take care of them, and is capable of handling them even without her magic.

* Water Magic: Inner Willow uses this type of magic to water her plants, however, if her full potential is unleashed, she can possibly be powerful.

Theme: