Father Widow

Original Fandom: Coraline

When Coraline did not show up after a long period of time, Wybie became concerned and looked around the Pink Palace until he eventually found the small door in what was once Coraline's home. As if something was calling out to him, he crawled through the door and was amazed by the unusual stuff found within.

He eventually found Coraline, but she looked quite different than the last time he saw her. She offered Wybie button eyes with the hope that she wouldn't feel alone. With this offer sounding dangerous and strange, Wybie made a mad dash for the exit, only for the energy that once came from the Beldam to start influencing his mind. The energy, which was what was left of the Beldam, made him want to stay. Eventually, he gave in, becoming something just like the Mother Widow. He became the Father Widow, with his and Coraline's minds being morphed into something bizarre. As his mind began transforming into something unnatural, his final thoughts as the old Wybie were fixated on one thing; the incessant and bone-chilling cackling of an old woman's voice seemingly coming from all directions.

Powers:
-Similar to Mother Widow, but still less powerful.

Theme: