Carnitrix Ben

Original Fandom: Ben 10

Similar to the Ben of the Prime Timeline & Reboot Timeline, he was a normal ten-year-old kid with a similar story until instead of finding the Omnitrix, he found the Carnitrix, which would transform him into murderous aliens against his own will, with the aliens starting to use his body to bring pain and horror to the universe with Ben only watching what he had done helplessly.

In this AU, Asmeth, the creator of the omnitrix, was much different. Having a hatred to all the alien species with the exception of his own, Azmuth successfully created his best and most dangerous invention, the Carnitrix, although it was only a prototype and it wasn't finished, it was functional and ready to be used. Unfortunately, as he was hoping to finish it properly and use it for himself, Vilgax & Tetrax, who in this universe are space cops, try to enter his lair, he has no time left, and knowing he would die, Azmuth decided to instead send the Carnitrix to a planet full with fragile and weak beings, the Earth. Vilgax & Tetrax bursts into Azmuth's room causing an explosion that destroys the door and kills Azmuth, but it was too late, he already sent the Carnitrix to earth, and he left a note before his death: "If i can't cause pain to the universe, someone else will". He later represented himself in Ben's nightmare revealing his purpose.

Ben shares a similar story with his main counterpart, going to the summer school with his Grandpa Max and Gwen and then deciding to go to the forest as he began to regret being in this vacation, thinking that it was going to be the "worst summer ever". However, the divergence would occurs once the meteorite would land on his location. Instead of finding the Omnitrix, Ben would find the Carnitrix, which used its tentacles to permanently attach itself to his left wrist. Screaming of pain, Ben was eventually heard by Gwen who decided to pay him a visit.

Noticing the watch wasn't working once he watched Gwen, the Carnitrix made Ben enter into a painful transformation where his skin started to catch fire, transforming into Heatblast. Scared, Gwen would tell Ben that she couldn't respond just by looking at herself like she had become. Scared Ben would reveal to Gwen that he couldn't move as he began to approach her while he told her to run. However, Ben didn't give her a chance since he burned her face, ending the life of his cousin.

After having returned to normal, a guilt driven Ben would go to his grandfather Max telling him what he has done. However, just when he finds it, the Carnitrix activates again, which would transform Ben into XLR8. Ben would try to warn Max but before his grandfather had time to run, the Kineceleran would run at a fast speed, ending Max's life, leaving only his leg remaining.

After a murder spree Ben turns into alien x and destroys his universe, becoming a multiversal level threat. Subsequently, Carnitrix Ben began attacking other dimensions, prompting Paradox, the original Azmuth, and alternative Bens from the multiverse to join forces against him. Ben 10,000, assuming the form of Atomix, successfully incapacitated Ben, allowing them to remove the Carnitrix. The Celestial Sapiens then recreated Carnitrix Ben's original universe without the destructive device. Despite this resolution, Ben still grappled with trauma from the harrowing events.