II.| I Am The Fire

Where Daenerys Targaryen returns to the past as Aemond Targaryen and is willing to rule Valyria alongside the green faction.

"No damsel in distress, don't need to save me, once I start breathin' fire, you can't tame me"

-Kings and Queens; Ava Max

Daenerys Targaryen was 18 years old when she took the throne

Daenerys Targaryen was 18 years old when she took the throne. And her reign lasted for sixty-two years before she decided to pass her throne to her heir. The eighty-year-old queen decided that it was time for her to rest. It was time for someone else to continue writing history.

But she would never be forgotten. In the eighty years of her life, Daenerys had left her mark on history. Each of her titles and nicknames left a meaning in the world, and in her life.

Daenerys Targaryen the First of her Name.

Her name that she was given by her parents, and the first Daenerys to be queen.

Princess of Dragonstone.

With the death of her family, she became the heir.

Reigning Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

Title she earned herself once she sat on the Iron Throne. One only for her, as the first Reigning Queen, the total sovereign.

Daenerys Stormborn.

She was born on a stormy night, and believed to be a woman who would bring the storm to her enemies.

The Unburnt.

For the first time in history, a Targaryen was immune to fire. And from that fire her children were born.

Queen of Meereen.

Her first taste of what it meant to rule.

Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men.

One of the titles she earned when that ruby-encrusted crown, much like Aegon the Conqueror's, which she had created, sat upon her silver head.