XIX.| The Dragon Prince's Mission

Where S-Rank hunter Ariel Tudor enters a gate only to end up as Aemond Targaryen.

"And you might think I'm weak without a swordBut if I had one, it'd be bigger than yours"

But if I had one, it'd be bigger than yours"

-Kings & Queens; Ava Max

Ariel Tudor was the most powerful hunter in the United States, and was among the top ten in the world

His incredible power over the different forms of fire, which allowed him to burn everything to ashes or heal even the most terrible wound, placed him as the most powerful fire user in the world and as one of the few S-rank hunters in the world. It was said that he was capable of burning entire countries if he put his mind to it. Ariel Tudor was a man who caused fear.

His person and his power were something that not many could buy, and William Prince, assistant to the President of the Hunters Association of England, knew that very well. William was there because England needed the brutal and cruel force of Ariel Tudor, the Fire Emperor, although it seemed that the deal was not going well.

"Ah, how annoying." William smiled awkwardly at the hunter's words.

"We are sorry for this, Mister Tudor, but we require your strength. We believe that you will be able to defeat the boss and close the Gate before the monsters come out of it." William commented. Ariel's sharp blue eyes almost stabbed him.

"Are you seriously telling me that no other S-Rank has been able to close the Gate?" He asked with a tone of voice that clearly said he didn't believe him at all.

William wanted to cry, they really had tried everything. From B Ranks to S Ranks, and no one had been able to close the Gate. Everyone left there without memories and saying that it was a very cold enemy. After so much, they decided that if the enemy was cold, then it would be best to send someone with fire powers, and the best user of the element of power was the S-Rank hunter in front of him, Ariel Tudor.