X.| The Suicide of Aemond Targaryen

When the Black Queen wins and the only omega, Aemond, is married to Lucerys, he becomes pregnant, only to end up begging to be burned by Vhagar like the late Laena Velaryon once begged.

"All day, every dayTherapist, mother, maidNymph then a virgin, nurse than a servantJust an appendage, live to attend himSo that he never lifts a fingerTwenty-four seven, baby machineSo he can live out his picket fence dreamsIt's not an act of love...

"All day, every day
Therapist, mother, maid
Nymph then a virgin, nurse than a servant
Just an appendage, live to attend him
So that he never lifts a finger
Twenty-four seven, baby machine
So he can live out his picket fence dreams
It's not an act of love if you make her
You make me do too much labor "

-Labour; Paris Paloma

Aemond Targaryen did not imagine things would end like this

Genuinely, Aemond believed that they would be able to defeat the Blacks and keep the crown on Aegon's foolish head. And if he was too stupid to rule, Aemond would be there to help him as his Hand. However, that bitch Rhaenyra knew how to move, or rather, Daemon knew how to threaten and keep allies at his side. Many of these allies of Aegon who ended up betraying him for the alpha woman.

This is how he ends up on his knees, with the heads of his family presented before him on that bright, sunny day, where he became the last being with Hightower blood in his veins, and where any shine in his eyes disappeared.

"Aemond Targaryen, as the only omega, your life will be spared." Rhaenyra had announced, ignoring how tears fell from Aemond's single amethyst eye as he saw the heads of his beloved siblings and his mother. "To keep yourself safe, you will marry Lucerys Velaryon and become the Lady of Driftmark."

Aemond just cried while laughing. Rhaenyra wasn't protecting him, she was protecting the Velaryon throne for Lucerys. Everyone knew he was a Strong bastard, but with a wife, with a Targaryen omega , his claim on Driftmark would be strong and no one could remove him from the sea throne. Aemond was being punished for the actions of the Greens. They even used his hidden omega sex against him and married him with the one who took his eye and marked him forever as an undesirable omega.