VI.| Balerion, The Black Death

Where Aemond Targaryen is one of the gods of Old Valyria fleeing from the one who is obsessed with him.

"Tu estas ciega ante la verdad,
dudar te nubla el pensamiento. Te inventas una realidad, sobre un amor sin fundamentos."

-Regreso al Mar; Sara

No one knows exactly how the world came to be

No one knows exactly how the world came to be. Theories and myths differ from culture to culture. All with different ideas of how the world was born and how it will end. So humans can worship whatever gods they wanted because at the end of the line, the true gods would mock them and punish them for their doubt.

However, if we go by the truth, this would start with nothing. It would start with the darkness and emptiness of space. Where everything was total darkness. For millions of years, all was darkness, until fourteen lights appeared from the forces of nothingness.

With human bodies but with golden blood, these beings opened their eyes to a black and empty panorama. Seeing so much darkness, one of those beings decided to create light in the form of stars, the moon and the sun. Together, the fourteen beings wandered through all corners, illuminating their paths trying to find something in that infinite place, while they discovered their powers and identified themselves.

Arrax, born from the void, was the king of the gods, the god of life and creation, in charge of maintaining order. From the air, Aegarax was born, the God of time and preservation. From the depths of the world, Balerion was born, the God of Death and destruction, the bearer of fire. From the waters came Caraxes, the God of the Seas. And falling from the sky came Meraxes, goddess of the sky. Out of the light came Gaelithox, God of the Stars. Meleys, goddess of love and fertility, was born out of nothing. From the earth, Syrax, God of vegetation and agriculture, was born. From the explosions of the stars, Tessarion, Goddess of music and the arts, was born. From light was born Shrykos, Goddess of prophecy, plagues and healing. From the blood was born Vhagar, the Goddess of War and Justice. Out of the war was born Tyraxes, Goddess of Peace and wisdom. From the struggles was born Vermithor, God of blacksmiths and crafts. And from the beings, Vermax, God of communication, travel and messages, was born.