XIV.| The Hightower Family

Where the Targaryens, the Hightowers and the Velaryons are kidnapped to react to an alternate world of the Hightower family.

Or where everyone understands that the Hightower are not more powerful because they do not want to and where the Hightower understand that they do not have to continue suffering under the Targaryen.

"La lealtad vale más que el dinero (Oh-oh) Y yo me vo' a morir leal y nunca como un traicionero (Oh-oh) Yo hasta doy la vida por mi familia Y que en paz descansen los que se mueren de envidia (Amén) Y en la familia no se falla, pero si te traicion...

Y yo me vo' a morir leal y nunca como un traicionero (Oh-oh)
Yo hasta doy la vida por mi familia
Y que en paz descansen los que se mueren de envidia (Amén)
Y en la familia no se falla, pero si te traicionan (Uah)
No les das la espalda, tú lo ayuda' y perdona' (uah)
La familia primero"

-Familia; Nicki Minaj, Anuel AA & Bantu

The three families saw each other with little liking, at least, between the Greens and the Blacks

The three families saw each other with little liking, at least, between the Greens and the Blacks. The looks were enough to kill one another a hundred times, and bury one another a thousand meters underground.

Alicent Hightower had her children close to her, and at her side, her father and Hand of the King, Otto Hightower. It was the six of them against everyone else in the room, from the bastards to the King himself, they were all enemies. On the other hand, Rhaenyra was surrounded by all of her allies. Daemon as her most faithful shield and sword.

Although they had read the note and knew why they were there, it did not mean that they were comfortable coming face to face with their enemies, whom they hated. Aemond snorted lowly as he found himself in the middle of that protective formation. He understood that being an omega means he would be very protected, but he was the strongest threat to the Blacks due to his talent with the sword and his beautiful Vhagar.

"Why don't we sit down and start?" Commented the tired voice of King Viserys.

"Yes, father." Rhaenyra relented.

Everyone sat in their respective seats and a few seconds later, that strange thing that apparently was a screen, turned on to reveal a photo of the Hightower Family and paragraphs that read by themselves, filling the ears of the people in the room.