V.| The Second Coming of Aegon the Conqueror

Where in a jealous rage, Aemond attacks Aegon and to keep the peace, Queen Rhaenyra sends Aemond to Essos to marry a Khal, unaware that she brought Aegon the Conqueror with a cunt into the world.

"All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all"

-Primadonna; Marina and the Diamonds

All I wanted was a bit of lovеTo be wanted by someonеBut my world is cruel, it's unrelentingIf you're not cruel too you won't survive it

To be wanted by someonе
But my world is cruel, it's unrelenting
If you're not cruel too you won't survive it

Aegon was born first.

And since he was born first, everything was for him.

As a child, Aegon gained everything just by being born first, from the proud name of Aegon the Conqueror, to an egg that hatched into the most beautiful dragon ever seen. He got everything the world had to offer, and he didn't even want or appreciate it. He never appreciated what they gave him on a golden platter, he never fought for what he has and for everyone's favor.

Aemond always had to fight for everything, and yet, he got nothing more than the scraps of what Aegon left behind. It didn't matter that he was one of the best swordsmen in the Seven Kingdoms, or that he possessed a mind rarely seen in history. He was only the shadow of a young alcoholic and prostitute that didn't even know how to speak the Valyrian lenguage fluently.

It didn't matter that Aegon destroyed himself, drinking himself until he forgets his name and fucking anyone with legs, even though he brought shame to the family and Aemond had to pull him almost by his silver hair to his mother. Even with all that, Aemond was in the shadow of his older brother.

When Aegon drank himself till blackout, Aemond trained until his body could take no more. And yet, Aegon had it all. All because Aegon was the first son, and Aemond the second.

And when nothing seemed to get worse, it did when one night while bringing Aegon back from the Streets of Silk, his brother went into heat and a scent of pure honey nearly made him gag, a scent so sickeningly sweet it gave Aemond some news.