VIII.| The Targaryen Jewel

Empress Claude Ambrose de Alger Obelia spent his entire life ruling alongside his brother. When he died, he never thought that he would once again open his eyes to a new life. And on the other hand, the House of the Dragons does not know the storm that is about to fall. And that storm's name is Aemond Targaryen.

"I have died every day waiting for youDarling, don't be afraidI have loved you for a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more"

Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

-A Thousand Years; Christina Perri

The Obelian Imperial Family was not an ordinary family

Not only were there internal conflicts for the throne and power, but also the deaths that occurred within the palace between brothers and relatives. They killed each other without mercy to get the opponent out of the way and crown themselves the sole head of the great empire. Many of the members of the Obelia Family did not live past twenty. Everyone knew that the supposedly accidental deaths were not accidental at all, yet everyone turned a blind eye.

This has been the history of the Obelia Family since its beginnings. A story full of blood, greed and death. And it seemed like it was never going to change, because in the end, everyone wants the power and the crown. Sitting on that shining golden throne was the goal of everyone with the jeweled sapphire eyes of the imperial family. However, although everyone wanted the throne, not everyone could obtain it.

At least, that was what Claude de Alger Obelia thought, since he was never going to inherit the throne. For while Anastacius was the heir and son of the Empress, his mother was a poor servant, very sick and weak. Claude had no resources, allies, or family to cover his back. Everywhere he turned, there was an enemy ready to kill him or use him to curry favor with the future Emperor.

However, when Claude de Alger Obelia presented himself at the age of thirteen, the imperial family celebrated the first omega in generations. That night, filled with immense agony for Claude as he went through his first heat and his body was groomed to have his omega parts, on the other hand, it was a time of celebration for everyone in the palace and outside of it due to the news of the Royal Omega.