XVIII.| The Worlds of Deianeira Targaryen

Where Aemond Targaryen is born as Deianeira Targaryen and everything, but at the same time nothing, changes.

Or where the Targaryens react to the different versions of the second coming of Queen Visenya Targaryen.

"I paid in bloodSo I'd be beautifulI found my power in chaosBut all that magic is illusionalIt's not enoughIt's not enoughI gave it allSo I'd be powerful"

"I paid in blood
So I'd be beautiful
I found my power in chaos
But all that magic is illusional
It's not enough
It's not enough
I gave it all
So I'd be powerful"

-All The Magic; Karliene

"If you could conjure that portal out of nowhere, she will come for you

"If you could conjure that portal out of nowhere, she will come for you." Said a man with dark skin, short black hair and blue eyes.

The Targaryens watched the screen, somewhat nervous about what was to come and what they had just heard.

"A portal?" Daemon whispered, curious at what he was hearing, because it sounded like magic and the only person he was sure was involved in the magical world was the great queen Visenya Targaryen the conqueror.

Alicent wanted to throw herself on the ground and pray, her heart beating with fear, not knowing what was to come but with a terrible premonition about the new universe that showed another version of her most beloved daughter.

Aegon rolled his eyes at how dramatic his family was, it is not the first time they have seen other versions of Deianeira with magic capable of turning the world into her playground.

Rhaenyra, along with Daemon, stood back, observing the different versions of Deianeira, all very similar but at the same time so different. For them, who grew up hearing about Queen Visenya, it was like seeing the reincarnation of her in Deianeira.

"She?" Asked a young woman with short black hair, big purple eyes and a hump on her back. "She who?"

The Targaryens stared at the screen, the image of the Targaryen princess shocking them greatly.