Monday Mood-3

(Nadia POV

NO NADIA. Why the hell did you just accept a ride from the Niall Horan. They could've kidnapped you. Would that be such a bad thing though. You haven't been able to contact your family the only friends you have are Ivory and Liberty. Liberty has become a whore and Ivory is too busy to hang out all the time.

I walk into the cafe and order a hot chocolate. It was too late to have a coffee and I don't really like them anyway. I of course decide to take to twitter to see what was going on. That really was my life. College then twitter to update the fans. I had reached 7000 only last month which was big for me. Of course, Nova is a model, Neriah and Ajax are the it teenage parents, Noor has the best gay relationship that people follow then there's me. I of course don't use my real name and only talk about my music so there is no connection between me and them. I of course also haven't shown my face online except in a few family photos on the twins Instagrams.

@Shani96
Had a productive lesson learning tips from a guest speaker in class today. Now I'm sitting in a cafe waiting for L to go to a bonfire so I can have my catch up with Iv who is finally back. Still the same and doesn't pay attention in class.

@Shani96
Almost finished the song. maybe you'll get a little teaser soon, maybe not.

I turn off my phone after I tweet. I would check the comments later, but I really couldn't be bothered doing that now. I get out my song book and turn to the most recent page and continue to edit what was written. After I got bored of that I pull out my sketchbook and start a sketch of the scenery outside the window. When the cafe starts to close up, I take a look at it and smile. The scene was from a person's perspective if they were sitting by the window inside looking out. Which is what I had been doing. I thank the worker since I had become a regular at the place and leave.

I take my time walking back to the dorm. I loved going on walks doesn't matter the temperature or what the weather was like. Though I loved to go in the rain. I put the code in for the building and let myself in messaging Ivory. We rarely went to bonfires we only went to a few occasional parties. She replies quickly giving the all clear to come up.

I basically run up the stairs and then collapse on the couch once I get inside. Today had been a good but yet exhausting day. Mentally, but then that made me physically tired sometimes. Ivory joins me with some pizza for the both of us. We watch some TV just talking like we usually do although normally we pay more attention to the TV. This was a catch-up chat because we hadn't seen each other in a week.

By the end of the talk, we were almost asleep together under the blanket. I was almost asleep. She was asleep. I turn off the TV and pull the blanket up, so it was covering her properly then go into my room. Crawling under my own blanket after I got changed. I turn on the bedside lamp, so the room was no longer pitch black.

@Shani96
IV fell asleep after our chat. Now I've got nothing to do except answer questions you have so ask away.

I wait five minutes then start to answer some. I hadn't done this in over 4 months and it was good to keep them updated on the personal but not personal stuff.

What's your favourite colour? Dark green and Lavender but not together.
Are you gay?
Who's your favourite artist? I have no clue.
What's your favourite food? Too many to answer that I'd be talking forever.
Are you single? I'm Single Pringle.
Would you date a fan?
When are you releasing a song? Wait and see even I don't know.
Are you gonna stop teasing your music? Too much fun to stop.
What do you look like?
What's your favourite flower? Dahlia and Browallia.
How old are you?  old enough.
How many siblings do you have? 8
Do you have kids? God no I'm not that old
Are you an Aunt? Yeah I tease me siblings for being old