Dang it 10

It finally happened, a picture was posted of Niall and I. Obviously I had posted on my private instagram and on my friends list so it was only my siblings that saw it.

I sat silently at the back of the room as management yelled at the boys specifically at Niall and Louis. There had been a collage of photos after the one of Niall and I. Most involved Louis and I doing something silly and a few selfies with Niall even a few of Zayn.

"You're not doing this Horan, you signed a contract and you can not date anyone."

I didn't know the names of the people in the room besides Paul who sat beside me and the boys.

"I'm not dating her she's my friend, she's friends with all of us" Niall yells and Harry puts a hand on his arm stopping Niall from standing.

No one stops me though as Paul was too slow as I jump up onto my feet.

"Boys out" I say pointing to the door.

"Nads?"

"Louis get out" his eyes widen as I snap and I let my face soften slightly.

"Later okay" he nods at my softer voice before I snap my head to the management team.

I wait for the door to shut but not for them to walk away. Paul stays only a step away from me. I knew why, he knew why but nothing was said between us.

"YOU FUCKING JERKS, YOU'RE KILLING THEM, DENYING THEM MEDICAL ATTENTION, IF NIALL DOESN'T GET HIS KNEE SURGERY DONE SOON NOT EVEN YOU CAN MAKE HIM GET UP TO PERFORM. YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MONEY YOU WOULD PREFER THESE KIDS TO KILL THEMSELVES THAN ADMIT TO BEING IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP." My voice cuts off as my voice cracks but I take a breathe then continue what I knew had to be done.

"I don't care about your fucking money because I know what needs to be done for the health of the boys, they could be open and happy more willing to do what you say if you would've just let them be themselves. I have stopped more than one attempt on taking there own lives. Thinking it is bad enough but you realise that having a member commit suicide would lead to a lot more money loss than two coming out about a loving relationship, they're married for fucks sake. If something doesn't change I'm suing, I don't care what it takes I'm not letting my friends suffer anymore, you have one week and the first thing needed is Zayn leaving, he doesn't he dies. All that money you lose if that happens."

"One week"

I don't look back hiding my guilt at how I had objectified the boys to money but it was the only way to get through to their management. Multiple I had seen while talking were shocked at what's going on proving to me it was actually only one of two causing all the pain. But there was one that was the worse. Fucking Simon Cowell.

When we get to the exit I pause looking out a window to see a mob of people including fans and paparazzi.

"Paul?"

"They don't know who you are they'll think you're a worker I'll go a different way" he says but I grab his arm.

"There are three other people identical to me that are famous, I go out there it won't end well without you but if I go with you they'll know you're the boys bodyguard what the fuck do we do Paul"

Paul was silent for a minute before opening the door which has a few flashing lights start and then he takes hold of my arm. More flashing lights and a few screams.

"Nova look at me"

"Hi Neriah"

Not a single name called out was my own but I feel bad for the girls especially nova as she was out in public more. The other two weren't as popular but they had been on the news so their names were known. It was a 25% chance we got recognised out in public. I had been stopped a few times when I had forgot to change my looks. Contacts helped once as well as my hair at the time being under a wig. I had been stopped to ask for directions then the person had paused as if recognising me. With my changed eye and hair I was able to get away only a minute later after I explained where to go for them.