Concert-8

Nadia POV

"You're a model aren't you" Harry says standing up.

"Yeah, you might know my sisters as well we're quadruplets" Nova says.

"I thought you were only triplets" Louis says.

"Well one of us decided to actually go to college so we don't talk about her online a lot. Try to keep her slightly safer until Niall came along" she says.

"That was her fault not mine. Actually probably was my fault" Niall interrupts.

"This is my little sister" Nova pulls me from behind Paul and puts an arm around my waist.

The others stare in shock probably because we were identical.

"I'm Nadia and I'm not that much younger" I say turning my attention to my 'older' sister.

"Five minutes younger is still younger" she says.

I scowl and then Nova seems to realise how I introduced myself. She gives me a squeeze looking back to the boys.

"Jesus Christ it's freaky when your not my siblings" louis says.

Everyone laughs and Niall pulls us down to sit on the couch next to him.

"How are the girls" Nova asks.

"Their good actually. They were a bit scared at first but they're alright now. I miss them." Louis sighs.

"You'll see them soon Lou" Harry says putting an arm on Louis shoulder. Harry was standing behind the couch the other boys were on.

"You're mums still okay with you coming to Doncaster first right sun?" Louis says looking back to him.

"Of course baby, then we're going to meet my sister, we've been over this" Harry says leaning down and giving Louis a kiss.

That's when everyone in the room looks to Nova and I. We look to each other and smile then look to Niall.

"Oh right, they don't care if you're dating they think you're cute" Niall says and I smack his head.

"What he meant to say is that we support you guys and we won't tell anyone" Nova laughs as Niall chases me around the room.

I stop running and Niall runs into me causing us to fall to the floor and my head hits against the couch first.

"You guys okay" liam asks and I sit up rubbing my head.

Niall groans in response and I look over to see him holding the back of his head and shifting his leg slightly.

"Yeah we're good"I call over to them hiding my concern.

"Ni, you good" I whisper.

"My knee"

"Your knee" I scoot over and hold his leg still.

I may be studying a creative topic but I had done a medical degree during high school in my free time.

"Ni, can you move it?" I ask keeping my voice low and quiet.

"Hurts like a bitch" he groans lifting his leg slightly.

"Niall you have to trust me here" I say softly and he nods.

I carefully test his movement hiding my wince as he groans in pain. I help him stand and he leans some of his weight on me.

"Fuck shit holy mother of" I slap a hand over nialls mouth just as Zayn looks over at us.

I shake my head and he nods as Niall groans in pain again. I support him as little as possible seeing how he fared walking on his own. Zayn stands up and let's Niall take his seat and I take in his slim figure. Not necessarily slim though but skinny with bones almost jutting out but not so obviously. But it was obvious enough for an eye like mine.

Zayn meets my gaze and he looks away. I stand at the side of the room as the boys get ready for their concert. Nova seems extremely interested in helping Liam as they share a drink waiting for the others to finish. I study each of the boys, the way they act, in movement and interacting with the others.

It scared me how many things I noticed. Liam for one was hiding an alcohol problem, Zayn anorexia, niall in obvious had his knee but I noticed more movements now in how he hid his stomach occasionally glancing around the room mainly the direction of the door. Harry had a habit of rubbing his wrists gently and tugging his sleeves when they were long enough to reach his hands. He also always rested his hand over a specific section of his leg. One of the most common spots for self harm. Louis in general was insecure about many things, he used humour to deflect how it hurt him much how I used to when I was little.

Nova I already knew everything about but I noticed how she immediately latched onto whoever she was most comfortable with in a situation. At hospital it was me as a kid it was also me. But now. She was leaning into Liam's side in a way she doesn't until she had been with a person for a while.

They leave the room one by one until it was just me Niall and Zayn. Niall was half asleep on the couch and Zayn sat opposite. I go over to wake Niall up as he was more asleep than what I first saw. I just about make it to Niall and Zayn stands to go towards the stage but he stumbles.

More than just an oh my foot slipped but an I might pass out stumble.

I grip his arm and he leans into me closing his eyes. I put an arm around his waist and lower him back onto the couch.

"Zayn, are you with me" I ask holding his hand while I brush hair out of his face with the other.

"Zayn?" I ask when there was no response.

He shifts slightly and I put my other hand against his cheek feeling how cold it was.

"Zayn?" I question lightly.

His eyes flutter open confused before I see the understanding.

"Who else?" He whispers sitting up slightly.

"Niall but he's asleep, Zayn you can't live like this" he sighs and I hold back my tears.

"I thought I could handle it, I didn't know I had a problem, I-I want to stop but I have no control." He says holding back tears.

"Zayn I will help you, we'll find someone" he shakes his head.

"No, no doctors I can't go back there" he says fear in his eyes.

"Okay" I say quietly holding eye contact "no doctors, Zayn I have the qualifications we can try something just us two okay, I will do everything I can to make sure there are no doctors"

"Promise me, no doctors"

"I promise you that unless you are about to die I will not make you go to the doctors" I say.

"Eat as much as you can then drink this and go out so you're with the others" I stand and find a drink bottle handing it to him along with a yoghurt.

"Nadia" he says cautiously.

"Zayn, as much as possible, I need to get Niall to makeup" I say hitting Niall with a pillow.