Chapter 29 "Hope"

Chapter 29 "Hope"

Mu Sichen did not enter the game cabin in the hotel.

If he doesn't come back this time and a customer suddenly dies in the hotel, it will affect the hotel's business for a period of time.

While He Fei was at work, he quietly sent the suitcase back to the dormitory, stuffed the octopus doll into his backpack, and left the dormitory.

He also didn't want to enter the game in the dormitory.

Mu Sichen submitted an application to stay at the school during the holidays. If something happens, the teachers and dormitory managers who approved him to live in the dormitory will be punished, which will also have a certain impact on the school.

He doesn't like to cause trouble to others.

So Mu Sichen carried his backpack and came to an artificial lake and sat down on a chair near the lake.

If he couldn't come back, the reason the system arranged for him should be drowning, which was the least impactful way Mu Sichen thought of.

With five minutes left on the clock, Mu Sichen held his backpack to his chest, opened the zipper, and revealed the head of the octopus doll.

In addition to the octopus doll, there is also some food in the backpack.

Obviously he was going to have an adventure in another world, and he didn't know whether he would live or die, but he had to pack Coke, spicy sticks and other snacks in his backpack.

When Mu Sichen was packing his luggage, he saw the octopus doll lying motionless on the snacks. When he picked up a bottle of Coke and stuffed it into the suitcase, the tentacles of the octopus doll gently wrapped around another bottle of Coke.

Seeing this, Mu Sichen picked up the bottle of Coke that was entangled with the octopus doll.

He thought there would be a tug-of-war, and the doll would hug the Coke tightly and not let him take it away.

Unexpectedly, he didn't encounter any resistance and easily picked up the Coke. The octopus's tentacles just rested softly on the Coke bottle without exerting any force.

"Don't you like Coke? Why don't you stop me?" Mu Sichen asked.

The octopus doll didn't respond.

But Mu Sichen had already guessed the reason.

Qin Zhou is an "absolutely rational person". Even though he likes these snacks very much, his reason will prevail when faced with a decision.

It's not an unreasonable octopus doll.

However, precisely because the octopus doll did not fight over or cause trouble, Mu Sichen brought a lot of snacks that the doll liked.

Snacks may not be able to follow Mu Sichen into another world, and there is no need for him to bring such a heavy bag of things. He doesn't eat these things, so why should he bring them.

The reason is simple. Mu Sichen wants to verify whether he is too rational.

He recently felt that he was a bit in danger, knowing that the octopus doll was Qin Zhou's power clone, and his five senses might still be connected to Qin Zhou.

But Mu Sichen still found the octopus doll uncontrollably cute. He liked to touch the octopus head and pinch its tentacles when the doll was not paying attention. When sleeping at night, he would deliberately wake up the octopus, just to see the octopus doll becoming angry and too rational. Suppressing the suffocation of getting up.