Chapter 52 Curiosity

After all, this is just a bedtime book, with only a dozen pages of pictures and text, and the entire story only has a few hundred words.

It took a long time from the first page to the second page, but in Mu Sichen's opinion it was only a moment.

Almost in the blink of an eye, Xiangping Town was established. Qin Zhou stood in the thick fog and listened quietly to the reports of his subordinates.

"Thanks to General Qin's gift, we have eliminated the monsters in the original town, and the totems of the three pillars have been successfully drawn. Xiangping Town will soon become a stable and peaceful town." The subordinate bowed his head deeply. .

Ever since Qin Zhou obliterated all his feelings and desires and became a god-level monster, Mu Sichen could no longer use Qin Zhou's body. He could only follow Qin Zhou like A Piao, watching Qin Zhou as a bystander. universe.

But it was precisely for this reason that this time he could clearly see Qin Zhou's expression instead of looking at a blurry figure through the fog.

He saw Qin Zhou with his eyes closed in the mist, his eyelashes hanging long, his face was expressionless, but he always felt a trace of compassion.

"I asked myself to be the cornerstone of the 'Pillar', and I asked General Qin to fulfill my request," the subordinate said.

A drop of water vapor condensed on Qin Zhou's long eyelashes.

Mu Sichen thought he had seen it wrong.

Because the water vapor disappeared in the next second, Qin Zhou slowly said: "Yes."

At this time, just like a voice-over, Mu Sichen heard a seemingly gentle but actually scary voice saying softly: "Just like that, Qin Zhou sacrificed his passionate, loyal, and determined subordinate with his own hands, so that They have become the cornerstone of the pillars and guarded the safety of Xiangping Town."

After all, it is a bedtime story, and the voice-over did not explain it so thoroughly, but Mu Sichen understood what happened when Xiangping Town was first established.

It turns out that the establishment of the "pillar" requires the life and soul of the beloved as the cornerstone.

No wonder the positions of "Pillars" and god-level monsters sometimes contradict each other. This is because no matter how much the Beloved believe in god-level monsters or how polluted they are to the point of dull brains, they still have their own souls and their own preferences.

The character and preferences of those who become the foundation stone determine the rules and operating modes of the "pillars". This makes some "pillars" relatively dangerous and turn into a cannibalistic space, while some "pillars" are very peaceful.

The "pillars" of Qinzhou Town are exactly like this.

The original three pillars on which the town was founded were the three emotions of passion, loyalty and determination, which are extremely positive emotions. The Beloved who have become the foundation stone want to protect the town very much. The "pillars" in Xiangping Town will not harm the townspeople. As long as they pray inside the "pillars", they can provide enough emotional energy.

The citizens of Xiangping Town have always thought that their town is extremely safe, and they can maintain peace in the town without losing their minds or sacrificing their souls.

But is it really so? Mu Sichen looked at Qin Zhou in confusion. He felt that Qin Zhou's face had become paler since the three "pillars" were built.

The man who originally looked like a god of war, with a resolute face and a toned body, was now getting thinner and thinner.