Chapter 122 "Definite Number"

Unlike the library, the Gate of Dusk still belongs to the realm of butterflies and has not become a border realm.

At this time, the Dusk Gate was just like the first sanatorium that Mu Sichen occupied, standing alone in Mengdie Town as an independent domain.

Mu Sichen used the two occupied "pillars" to set up a barrier that only he could open, dividing the Gate of Dusk into a separate area.

People inside can't get out, and people outside can't enter.

If it were other god-level monsters, after destroying the two "pillars", it should be the descending of the god-level monster.

Based on Mu Sichen's only experience of witnessing the descending of gods, he judged that after the descending of gods, god-level monsters can arrange a space and fight in the space without affecting the residents of the town.

After the battle is completed, if the outsider wins and devours the original god-level monster, he can take over all his power and territory, including the town and the remaining "pillars".

If Mu Sichen had the strength to fight a god-level monster, he wouldn't have to work so hard to get through the third "pillar".

But thinking about the power of Big Eye Boy, the Moon and Butterfly, Mu Sichen felt that "Pillar" was easier to deal with.

It started to rain in the sky. Mu Sichen took a look at the weather forecast, which showed that there would be light rain tomorrow in the real world.

This was proof that the town already belonged to him. The weather in Mengdie Town began to change according to Mu Sichen's weather forecast.

Pedestrians near the Gate of Dusk raised their heads to look at the sky curiously, wondering: "Why did it suddenly rain? Except for the Rain Alley, it doesn't rain in other areas of Mengdie Town."

Yes, Mengdie Town is a place where the sun shines brightly all the time in the blue sky and white clouds. If anyone wants to experience the feeling of rain and snow, they can go to Yuxiang and Xueyuan, where it rains and snows all year round.

It was just a dream. Mu Sichen waved his hand, and an umbrella appeared in everyone's hand.

Everyone held umbrellas and felt the rare coolness of summer in the drizzle.

Mu Sichen heard some strange sounds in this coolness.

"Tick tock, tick tock, who's crying?"

"Tick tock, tick tock, is a drowning butterfly."

"Tick-tock-tock-tock is a favored person who sympathizes with mankind in the deep sea."

"Tick-tock-tock-tock is a false god who wants to create beauty, but only creates lies."

"Tick tock, tick, tick, the only beauty supports the butterfly, which struggles in dusk and dawn."

"Tick tock, tick tock, is it falling deeply into the sea, or is it swallowing up the deep sea with illusory dreams?"

"Tick-tock-tock, dusk and dawn will eventually be attracted by 'hope'."

"Tick tock, tick tock, at the end of the story, is it the butterfly or the deep sea?"

"Tick-tock-tock-tock, both and neither."

"Tick-tock-tock-tock, the butterfly loses its only beauty and eventually melts into the deep sea."

"Tick tock, tick, tick, all that remains is the hatred for 'hope'."

"Tick tock, tick tock, everything has been arranged long ago and is a 'fixed number' that cannot be changed."