Chapter 111 Level by level relief

Mu Sichen immediately took out the pickaxe. As soon as the pickaxe was released from the weapon rack, it immediately slapped Mu Sichen and He Fei on their faces, and then hung in the air, looking down at Mu Sichen. Chen.

Mu Sichen covered his face that was sore from being beaten, his remorse gradually faded, and a lot of energy was also depleted.

He looked up at the arrogant Broken Moon Pickaxe, and felt that if the pickaxe had hands, it would probably pinch his waist and glare at Mu Sichen.

If it could talk, it would probably scold Mu Sichen for being useless.

When you take the pickaxe out of the weapon slot, it is shaking violently in the weapon slot.

It's not that I'm afraid, it's that I'm angry because I can't leave the weapon bay.

It seemed that the pickaxe had long since discovered that Mu Sichen was contaminated and had been waiting for Mu Sichen to take it out.

Unexpectedly, Mu Sichen never discovered the contamination, and the pickaxe could not leave the weapon column by himself, so he had to stay in the weapon column and tremble with anger.

Seeing Mu Sichen looking at him, Cross Pickaxe spun a few times in the air like a fan blade.

Mu Sichen didn't know what it wanted to do, so he could only look at the pickaxe quietly.

The pickaxe turned a few more times, faster than before, accompanied by a trembling buzzing sound.

Mu Sichen tried to guess what Pickaxe was thinking. He looked at the name of Pickaxe in the system panel that was getting longer and longer. It seemed that after he captured the first pillar in the sanatorium, Pickaxe had its own personality and began to give Name it yourself.

In the beginning, it used the Guardian Sword as its enemy. At that time, it was still called a pickaxe, but it had the skill "Rage Pickaxe".

After the pickaxe smashes the Guardian Sword, the "Raging Pickaxe" skill disappears.

Instead, the title Broken Moon was added.

As Mu Sichen came into contact with more and more god-level monsters, the names of the pickaxes became longer and longer, and each title corresponded to a god-level monster.

Thinking back on it, the pickaxe must have gradually awakened its self-awareness when Mu Sichen affixed the twenty-odd cornerstone-level self-stickers to it.

At the beginning, its self-awareness was not very strong, and its target was not very strong either. At least its grudge with the Guardian Sword was not reflected in its name, but in its skills.

It wasn't until Mu Sichen established the semi-realm that Cross Pickaxe really started to hold grudges, and the types of names became longer and longer.

Its title is not based on merit, but based on the object of the grudge.

When he came into contact with Big Eye Boy, Pickaxe didn't have much self-awareness, otherwise it would probably have an additional nickname of "eye poke".

After Mu Sichen kills an opponent, the pickaxe will remove the opponent from his title or skill. The "Angry Pickaxe" is no longer available.

Based on the above points, Mu Sichen judged that the pickaxe is a pickaxe that bears grudges, gets angry easily, and has a short temper. The stronger the enemy, the stronger his temper, but his memory is not that good.

There seems to be some characteristics of eating soft things but not hard things.

While Mu Sichen was thinking, the pickaxe sped up again and spun more than a dozen times in the air, like an electric fan blade, which made people dizzy.