Chapter 91 Chi Lian's Holiday

Chapter 91 Chi Lian’s Holiday

Mu Sichen admitted that he was looking forward to dreaming about Qin Zhou.

He wanted to build a bridge between the real world and the game world with the help of the faint mark on his palm, meet Qin Zhou in his dream, chat and ask some questions like in the past.

For example, how much price Qin Zhou paid for participating in the battle between Butterfly and the Deep Sea.

He still had a faint expectation that Qin Zhou would tap his chest again and send a little octopus over.

Even a tentacle will do.

Speaking of which, in terms of days, Mu Sichen and Little Octopus had known each other for no more than a month.

But time is just a human feeling. Sometimes a day is long, and sometimes a year is short.

Some people become lifelong friends at first glance, while some people get along with each other for half their lives as mere acquaintances.

Although he didn't get along with the little octopus for a long time, he started to like it in just the first three days.

Mu Sichen had a very obscure wish, but he slept very deeply that night, a rare night without dreams.

In his sleep, he vaguely seemed to hear a long sigh, and a big hand gently brushed over his head.

This feeling was so faint that Mu Sichen didn't remember it after he woke up.

But he was in a good mood.

Even though he didn't dream about Qin Zhou and the little octopus didn't come, Mu Sichen still felt refreshed.

Probably because he slept from three o'clock in the afternoon to eight o'clock the next morning. Sufficient sleep allowed him to recover a lot of his mental energy.

When he woke up in the morning, Mu Sichen looked at the two lifeless pirated dolls under the quilt and couldn't help laughing to himself.

He really didn't know why he went so crazy yesterday that he had the idea of falling asleep holding a pillow, longing to dream about Qin Zhou.

Maybe I was too tired yesterday. When people are feeling unwell, they will feel very depressed and crave comfort and companionship, just like a child.

Now that he has had enough rest, Mu Sichen's short-term vulnerability has disappeared.

In fact, it's a good thing the baby octopus isn't around.

After all, Qin Zhou is a god-level monster with ulterior motives, and his good intentions are full of calculations and plans. Mu Sichen feels that he should not relax his vigilance towards Qin Zhou because of the cute and frank little octopus.

The little octopus will cause mental pollution to people in the real world, so it would be a good thing not to follow.

After explaining himself, Mu Sichen felt much more relaxed. He threw the two useless pirated dolls back on He Fei's bed and prepared to get out of bed to wash up.

The pirated doll gently landed on He Fei, and He Fei actually let out an uncomfortable groan.

"It hurts..." He Fei half-opened his eyes and groaned.

Mu Sichen looked at his hands and said doubtfully: "I didn't throw it hard, and even if I used a lot of force, it wouldn't hurt too much if I hit the dolls. They are all soft."

"It doesn't hurt... it hurts. My whole body... feels like I've been... run over... by a steamroller..." He Fei said weakly, his words stumbling and unable to form sentences.