Chapter 33 Meeting an old friend again

Mu Sichen spent all his life's willpower not to bite the octopus head.

Judging from the trembling movements of the octopus doll, Mu Sichen felt that it had probably exhausted all the courage of the clone.

They did their best for each other.

With their efforts, the tentacle stuck on Mu Sichen's head.

Mu Sichen's mind suddenly cleared.

The octopus doll does not keep Mu Sichen sane forever just by touching it. Ordinary people like He Fei can slowly return to normal after staying away from the doll. Mu Sichen is also a person with pillars after all. He has a strong understanding of the power of the doll. The resistance is stronger.

Wants to stay calm all the time, unless he keeps an octopus doll on his head.

Otherwise, such a short contact would only make Mu Sichen wake up for less than a minute.

Taking advantage of this minute, Mu Sichen quickly lay down in the energy cabin and carefully pressed "Inject Energy".

As the button was pressed, Mu Sichen felt a painful feeling of his soul being pulled away.

Fortunately, this feeling only lasted for a moment, and it seemed that the pain was over before I even had time to notice it.

Mu Sichen sat up, looked down at his badge, and saw that the strange black color that had been dug out of the dragonfly's eyes had disappeared.

At this point, Mu Sichen has figured out the secret of the so-called energy zone.

Each color on the badge that each of them received before entering the processing plant represents one of their emotions. Normal people are contradictory and complex, and naturally have rich emotions and rich colors.

These emotions are as much a part of the energy of the soul as the despair needed for the backbone of the sanitarium.

The difference is that the pillars of the sanatorium will infinitely amplify despair, allowing despair to overwhelm all emotions, thus absorbing the entire soul by absorbing the emotion of despair.

The energy capsule absorbs emotions that are not particularly important and turns these emotions into energy.

The reason why Mu Sichen guessed this was because of the assembly workers he met on the road.

The worker's badge only had three colors left, and he had obviously lost a lot of color. Through his numb expression, Mu Sichen suspected at that time that what he had lost might be emotions or emotions.

Based on what the gatekeeper followers said, the processing plant is divided into energy area, assembly area and breeding area, Mu Sichen boldly suspected that the so-called work in the processing plant is a process of constantly losing the soul.

Everyone comes to the processing plant as a normal, emotionally sound person with a wide range of emotions.

They will be assigned to work in the energy area, their emotions will be taken away from them every day, and they will gradually become numb.

When their relationship reaches a limit, they will be demoted from senior employees to mid-level employees and transferred to work in the assembly area, which is what the worker Mu Sichen saw.

Mu Sichen has not yet figured out how to lower the assembly area to the breeding area.

As for why it is speculated that the energy cabin took away unimportant feelings first, there are two reasons.