Chapter 112 The Moon in Dreams

As Mu Sichen said, it is just the distance from the residential building to the swimming pool. He Fei heard many such words.

When passing by the community canteen, a kitchen knife flew out of the window and headed straight for He Fei's door.

Fortunately, Mu Sichen opened the "Eye of Truth" to expand his field of vision. He noticed the crisis as soon as the kitchen knife took off and dragged He Fei out of the way.

A middle-aged woman wearing a chef's uniform came out and apologized profusely, saying, "Are you okay? That's great if you're okay."

Then when passing by the art museum, a potted plant on the third floor fell down and hit He Fei on the head. Mu Sichen dragged He Fei out of the way as usual.

A young man holding a utility knife ran down, shouting an apology as he ran. In the busy process, he accidentally stepped on a banana peel and threw the utility knife at He Fei's throat.

Mu Sichen grabbed the young man's wrist and stopped the utility knife five centimeters in front of He Fei's throat.

The young man was full of apologies, and just when he was about to say the familiar words, He Fei said first, "Stop talking, I'll be fine, I'll say it for you!"

After saying that, he kicked the young man unceremoniously and said, "I'm sorry my foot slipped. Are you okay? I hope you're okay!"

The young man covered the spot where he was kicked, bent down in pain and said, "I'm fine."

"That's great, I'm really relieved!" He Fei repeated what the neighbors had said.

After kicking the young man, He Fei rolled up his sleeves and said to Mu Sichen: "If a tiger doesn't show off its power, it really treats Brother Fei as a sick cat, right? I can't bear it anymore! Who dares to 'accidentally' hurt me again? I will beat you back if you are hurt, and when the time comes, I will also say, 'It's just as long as you're fine'!"

Surprisingly, after He Fei said these words, all kinds of "accidental" attacks disappeared.

He and Mu Sichen arrived at the swimming pool smoothly.

"Huh? Where's the danger? I'm still waiting to fight back in an honest manner!" He Fei put down his sleeves in disappointment.

Mu Sichen couldn't help laughing and said: "You kicked the man in the art museum like that, I think no one will dare to mess with you for a while."

He Fei is really a magical person, he actually cracked these "accidental" attacks like this.

Of course, He Fei was just venting his anger, but it made Mu Sichen realize one thing - those accidents were really not accidents, but intentional.

The two of them are new residents and know nothing about the confession community. All the residents are staring at them, hoping to get more relief from them, which is why they encounter so many "accidents".

But when He Fei started to fight back, these little moves stopped.

It seems that the information in the confession community is quite well-informed. There must be a group. The news about He Fei kicking someone just now must have been spread.

He Fei also realized that these bastards are just picking on the weak.

He wondered: "If the accident was not an accident, then we are both new here and we are together, why are you just staring at me and beating me? Do I look bad?"

"Maybe it's because you look kinder than me." Mu Sichen said.

Unless he is doing some sales work, Mu Sichen's usual attitude is to stay away from strangers. He has a cold expression and is often silent. Even if he is good-looking, he is still a handsome guy like an iceberg. Very few people take the initiative to talk to him.